Official 2011 LvC Boscobel Beach Party Thread

This is GMAN and Debi in the sun today. See no rain!

gman and debi.jpg

I was talkin bout last night....But glad it was nice out today...

made it home, car stalled a couple times at stops in wisconsin, no warning lights and no hot temps....after that it ran pretty flawlessly @ 70-75mph through northwest illinois. thanks as always to Rich and family for putting up with us for the weekend! see everyone @ the next meet....

What a great time this year. JC and I just got home. A/C performed well and the car made it just fine. It felt great actually having my own car there this year, hopefully it'll be in a little better shape by the time the next one rolls around!

John and I are in Indiana currently and heading toward Indy. Had a great time as ever!

thanks dad, had another great year. sucked that we missed everyone leaving but i was waving from the hotel as i saw, gman, pepps, gilby,jd etc leave lol

oh and how about that drive by SHEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTing last night ;)

I just got home and what a ride home it was with GMAN flying down the road at 100 mph at times, was an interesting journey. I made into Oklahoma and my trans started acting weird, kind of like the OD button going off and then being turned back on other than that it runs good. Will post more tomorrow.

Must have sucked to be where you were .. we had fun .. in the sun ... too bad you didn't show you could have been having fun with the rest ..

Fine over here. Glad the rain cleared up by saturday for you guys though..

I feel so left out :'(

Well start planning for next year. Meet will be the same weekend 3rd weekend of July

Fine over here. Glad the rain cleared up by saturday for you guys though..

Well better said glad rain missed us ... we had a few sprinkles on Friday night but nothing that could stop the fun ... the pic of rain was only on the ride to our planned activity and once there no rain ... beautiful day ... We had a great weekend ... you should have made the short ride ....

I just got home and what a ride home it was with GMAN flying down the road at 100 mph at times, was an interesting journey. I made into Oklahoma and my trans started acting weird, kind of like the OD button going off and then being turned back on other than that it runs good. Will post more tomorrow.

Glad you made it home OK ... check with KK on your tranny if he has any ideas ... That tranny he put in there was from a 2002 Mustang with only about 30,000 miles on it. Should be a solid tranny.

Glad you made it home OK ... check with KK on your tranny if he has any ideas ... That tranny he put in there was from a 2002 Mustang with only about 30,000 miles on it. Should be a solid tranny.

I will check with KK later today about it. If anyone else has any ideas on the issue let me know.

We had a great time. Another great weekend in Boscobel. Thanks for all the hospitality Rich.

Great to see everyone again.

What a great weekend - again!!!!

The LVC Amazing Race on Saturday was so much fun - thanks Rich for setting it all up, and now we all know the difference between Jackknife GPA and Slingshot Dunkel, along with discovering how high the Mississippi gets, and the wonders of Peach Bellini's.

Thanks for opening up your home to all of us - and Heather is such a doll.

Amante performed like a champ across Iowa and Nebraska on the way home yesterday - the outside temp gauge was reading 100 - 105 for many many hours in the middle of the day. Just set the cruise on 83 - figuring no cop is going to want to stop me for only a few over in that sort of heat and write me a ticket - and go. I didn't want to get out of my little air conditioned cocoon because as soon as you opened the door - the heat hit you like a wall. Lots of dead cars along the side of I-80.

Thanks again everyone - a really wonderful time.

Drove my Mark VIII today and the trans seems to be shifting great i think it maybe the OD button that i have never used until the Beach Party.

Members online

No members online now.
Back