Official 2011 LvC Boscobel Beach Party Thread

A change of plans for me, i will be leaving at 4:00am tomorrow morning after a good nights sleep and during the cooler part of the day. I should be in Boscobel tomorrow evening. :cool: :D :cool: :D

My Mark VIII us fueled up all i have to do is load my stuff and leave out for Boscobel, see everyone there. :cool:

Dont forget to bring your hammer to swat mosquitos Pepps. they grow em big in Boscobel. i once saw a skeeter there that had a wood tick on it. :rolleyes:

Oh boy... wasn't expecting the temps to get that high. I'm having a bit of an issue with my blower motor wiring, it's being intermittent and the connector is getting super hot so it's just unplugged for the time being until I have time to deal with it. I'm not driving that long in high 90 degree weather with no A/C...

Maybe I should bring my ls that way I have the cooled seats also....prolly a good idea

Oh boy... wasn't expecting the temps to get that high. I'm having a bit of an issue with my blower motor wiring, it's being intermittent and the connector is getting super hot so it's just unplugged for the time being until I have time to deal with it. I'm not driving that long in high 90 degree weather with no A/C...

i'm going a/c less, bring it anyways, windows down, sunroof open (unless the sun is unbearable) and a gallon jug of water...

It's real cool right now :D

thats about what the cyclone gets right? lol

Rolling down a hill with a good tail wind

Don't puss out on us Hannyman ... I have an extra motor ....

Getting on the road now. But first, a rotate and balance.
69b7f528.jpg

John and I are past Indy. Debi is following. Heading toward Peoria to get JD. Should be in town late tonight. Dunno if we're going to stop by tonight or just wait til the morning....

How you guys likin' all that rain?? Aint stoppin' anytime soon either.

Members online

Back