Official 2011 LvC Boscobel Beach Party Thread

Arriving most likely Friday, could be thursday night. not sure yet I my have to meet a client on thursday. If not then we will be on our way.

May be bringing my brother and his recently acquired LS with. Nice having two Lincolns around the homestead again;)

Greg there's a sign up thing here that shows who's going: http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2011-7-15&c=1

It's not entirely representative of everyone who's going but I'm pretty sure most everyone on that list will be there.

I will be meeting Gilby Wednesday night and then picking up MsM8Tress Thursday.

We are meeting JDS353 later Thursday or Friday, not sure on the timing just yet, so those are 2 more that are not signed up but going.

If you guys aren't there make sure the doors are unlocked and the Fridge stocked...

Guess what I get to do tomorrow ....

37945_412858037279_548762279_4438090_5028191_n.jpg

attachment.jpg

Oh and

410 East Bluff Street
Boscobel, WI 53805

For your GPS or Google Maps ... In the words of Frogman Do a Search LOL ... there are pics in previous thread of Boscobel and where I live for those Beach Party Virgins ...

I sure hope that that Andy guy (not you funes) comes because I want to kick his ass!

Friday afternoon - looks like I'll bring the Caddy and not the Porsche - 94° on Saturday is too hot for the puppy - old air cooled engines think that air conditioning means 'slightly less warm' so I gotta go for the refrigerator air in the Caddy.

Mike - if you need that ride - get in touch.

Wow, 98 predicted for Sunday when we're leaving. John, that truck got a tranny cooler?

Members online

No members online now.
Back