Official 2011 LvC Boscobel Beach Party Thread

Well Chicken I guess you didn't make the Party ...

268591_10150225414347739_725107738_7288174_5308469_n.jpg

rich did you forget i was the one taking the pic. wow we need to talk to your dr you seem to be forgetting more and more these days

With the meet only a few weeks away I just want to remind everyone to bring stuff for Door Prizes ... This can be car parts, tools, Clothing, Food, Alcohol .... I hear someone in IL like Ruby Lady ... LOL ....

Anything that would be a fun door prize. Pepps if you bring a 6 pack of Killians you can't be the one to win it.

Oh and Chicken a lock of your once long hair ... well .... LOL ...

With the meet only a few weeks away I just want to remind everyone to bring stuff for Door Prizes ... This can be car parts, tools, Clothing, Food, Alcohol .... I hear someone in IL like Ruby Lady ... LOL ....

Anything that would be a fun door prize. Pepps if you bring a 6 pack of Killians you can't be the one to win it.

Oh and Chicken a lock of your once long hair ... well .... LOL ...

Well no problem there they don't sell that most AWESOME beer where i live. :p :D :p :D

I miss that house and the especially the view already. I don't miss the road going up to it though.

So who all is showing up on thursday night?

And whats the status of that 94m5 tool? Is he gonna be there cause if so I might have to pass :lol:

It's 1050 miles one way....

And if you don't watch your purdy little mouth, we may have to make the drive Thursday.

I miss that house and the especially the view already. I don't miss the road going up to it though.

The road there ... LOL ... Tom Tom takes me to an address that says your MapQuest is Wrong .... LOL ... then I turn and head back where I came from and Tom Tom reroutes and take me right there ... Bob loves the road Andy ... LOL

So who all is showing up on thursday night?

And whats the status of that 94m5 tool? Is he gonna be there cause if so I might have to pass :lol:

I'll be there on Thursday :rolleyes:

It's 1050 miles one way....

And if you don't watch your purdy little mouth, we may have to make the drive Thursday.

So that means your coming...and I dare ya! Cause I dont think you have the balls....

John, Debi and I will probably be there Thursday night but pretty late. It depends on how the drive goes. I don't really want to be rushed, so I'm shooting for sleeping in at the hotel and joining everyone Friday around lunchtime. We'll see how it goes.

I wont be arriving until Friday. Would like a driving partner. Nobody else from Texas coming except for me I guess. Pepps when are you leaving?

I wont be arriving until Friday. Would like a driving partner. Nobody else from Texas coming except for me I guess. Pepps when are you leaving?

I am leaving on Tuesday of that week right after work.

Rich, how do the sleeping arrangements look at your place?

I'll be bringing my 98, barring anything happening to it in the next couple weeks. KK's taking his bike, last I heard.

I'm leaving either late thurs night or sometime fri. Depends on if i find a caravan to drive with.

Members online

No members online now.
Back