Official 2011 LvC Boscobel Beach Party Thread

If I wasn't taking my vacation up in your neck of the woods the week after this i'd prob go. This always conflicts with my yearly camping trip up north.:(

If anyone know of people in my neck of the woods going, PM me. I would like to get a caravan going.

Pepperman is coming from OK but he leaves Wednesday Night and arrives Early on Thursday. I believe or he leaves Thursday night and arrives very early on Friday. Something like that you'd need to contact him.

If I wasn't taking my vacation up in your neck of the woods the week after this i'd prob go. This always conflicts with my yearly camping trip up north.:(

where in n. illinois are you. it's only 2.5-3 hours to get there for me and i'm just south of rockford

where in n. illinois are you. it's only 2.5-3 hours to get there for me and i'm just south of rockford

Just north of Chicago, Closer to the Gurnee area. My trip is about 1.5hrs northeast of him. i'd rather not rack up 1k miles in a 2 week span. Now if I hadn't procratinated about getting a room and my buddies would give a def answer as to who's driving it would make it more likely for myself to show up. fml

Just north of Chicago, Closer to the Gurnee area. The camping trip about 1-1.5hrs northeast of him in the Reedsburg area the week after the meet and i'd rather not rack up 1k miles in a 2 week span. Now if I hadn't procratinated about getting a room and My buddies would give a def answer as to who's driving it would make it more likely for myself to show up. fml

spose that's a reason, haha

i'd rather not rack up 1k miles in a 2 week span.

I just did this in 4 days :D after all what is the car for?

IMG_20110605_195808.gif

Hey for those out west we rack up 2000 in just a few days...
Drive 'em like you stole 'em :)

that is where they are now. he left here at 3 in the morning and got into the springs at 4 our time.

looks like I will not be attending this years party due to lack of funds hope you all have fun definitly planning on coming next year.

Members online

No members online now.
Back