Official 2011 LvC Boscobel Beach Party Thread

I wasn't going to make any short jokes anyway because I thought you were bringing a midget mafia along.

lol, Frog is correct.

Chris, I have good friends here in Colorado Springs that have never seen her. they've seen pictures of us in the house here, but never in person.

She just works alot, thats all.

Every year that I've come to Boscobel except for 2006(we were'nt together then), has fallen on her birthday. This explains why I disapear for a little bit duringthe festivities(to order flowers and what not.) She finally decided that she needs to come with me to see what the fuss is all about.

I told her that we are going to stop in Burlington Iowa to have lunch at Big Muddy's on the banks of the Mississippi. Really nice fancy resturaunt and all of that.

Rich, any chance of buying a cake in your town or do the amish have a law aginst that? I'd like to buy cake and ice cream to "celebrate". Be a suprise for her.

Mike

My wife just got her time off approved.

See you all there!

So is she staying with you?

Rich, any chance of buying a cake in your town or do the amish have a law aginst that? I'd like to buy cake and ice cream to "celebrate". Be a suprise for her.

So you want an Amish Cake? We'll see what we can do?

The Beach Party would be a good way to celebrate her birthday. :cool:

Just tell her that we have been throwing this party for her every year but she keeps blowing us off

so what is this beach parts I hear all about? Should i bring a bucket and shovel and umbrealla for the beach or just my crappy lincoln?

OK - if a car is coming with twinkies on its wheels - I have to reconsider... smile.

Porsche out today - first time in months - started right up. It is fun to drive - but, I forget how 'busy' it is...

I'll have to wait to see if it is caddy or porsche - the whole no air, and busy-ness might nix the porsche for that 1,000 mile, one-way trip.

Good that you can still make it ... I get worried when the Gas prices go up and the Beach Party gets closer ... Can't wait to meet you GMAN it's been a lot of years talking to you on the phone ...

Members online

Back