You'll be there.

Besides

Rich is the greatest guy I've ever met.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bah,

You'll be there.

Besides

Rich is the greatest guy I've ever met.

Thanks Mike I appreciate the king words ...

Well Someone has to stand up for all those people that Frog has mad cry on this forum .... I'll have Green Machine kick his ass if Green could figure out who this Frog guy is ...:shifty::D:D:D

Brent - I can hardly wait to see the Cyclone - wow -

I love the metallic orange (I assume) over gold paint - it looks like you really did it right!

And I bet is sounds great.

So, the puppy will be there, but only if the temps aren't suppose to be over 90 - I have been told by everyone not to push the old air cooled engine 1,000 miles each way, plus all the other driving while in WI, if it is in the 90s-100s.

Otherwise it will be the Caddy - and it's ice-cold air conditioning and barcalounger seats.

And a chef for the pig roast - I am impressed... ;)

So, the puppy will be there, but only if the temps aren't suppose to be over 90 - I have been told by everyone not to push the old air cooled engine 1,000 miles each way, plus all the other driving while in WI, if it is in the 90s-100s.

I wonder if you can get some sort of fan added to it.

You could also take a northern, scenic route through Canada. I bet you'd see 70's and 80's max.

Another option is drive primarily at night. I'm not sure if you are a night owl, but I did this because the Cyclone has no A/C.

FORD NUT: YOU COMING THIS YEAR?

hey rich i will be bringing some protection for you. i have recurited a couple of ninja crocodiles, a guard duck, and acouple granade throwing hamsters.

I should say ex-wife I guess.

I am sure your wife is a saint.... she must be to keep you :)

Plus fix your sig!!!

Eddie's ADRENALINE COMPRESSOR/DRYER & MOISTURE REMOVAL SYSTEM for a '93-'98 Lincoln Mark VIII
"I have one and I love it"

Sorry, this product is not currently available.

Members online

Back