Now Accepting 2013 Calendar Entries!!!!

I don't want to be a "dick" about things...... SO from this moment on. ANY submissions are FINAL. Those of you that have already sunmitted images. You can submit a different image. PLEASE PM me to let me know that you submitting a different image. So I can make the currect changes in my file.

NoLimit95, I have deleted you previous submission.

epwillis, I have deleted BOTH of your previous submissions.

keVIIIn, your new image has been submitted and accepted.

OK here's my Gen 1 submission

2012-07-13_19-29-02_822.jpg

You would never believe this but it has seriously been 1 month today since it has been washed. :lol: The only thing I done to it was went over the tires and wiped the wheels off from the excess spray from doing the tires. I need to make me another cardboard circle. I used to have one for my old Octi's that I had on the 94. Makes things much easier. Put it up and spray and no over spray gets on the wheels at all. I'll make one this weekend.

Some sweet arse shots guys.:Beer Missing submissions from the usual suspects.:shifty: I am sure by the 'deadline" topic will be flooded with last minute submissions.:lol:
damn! i gotta get moving, what do i have a week? crap ill get something

1993 Supercharged Mark VIII

This #1 of 2 Marks I'll enter. I have the original High Definition picture.

D_19.jpg

So when and how do we vote for the 12 finalists?

Car isn't legal for the road, so I couldn't drive to the loaction I wanted, but it pulled itself out of my shop- which made me smile regardless
Let me know if that pic will suffice

Just cropped it
SappersCar_zpsae7cacf4.jpg
to show more car, less building

Dangit, I need an extension. I'm in Ohio until the 26th. I guess I'm going to have to pick out an old picture...

Would be better if the whole car was in the pic... but that front plate just ruins the nose of a car, would also move the truck out of the shot -nice truck btw

I forgot to put my fender decal on, the CobraStar, could that be photoshopped on or should I retake the pic after I physically put it on?

I forgot to put my fender decal on, the CobraStar, could that be photoshopped on or should I retake the pic after I physically put it on?

I don't think a minor small decal addition would matter but I guess it depends on how strict the rules are. It's not like you're changing the background scenery or anything. Iono....:confused:

Only 21 entries.:shifty:

Deadline is fast aproaching.

Missing some of the "usual suspects" too.:shifty:

Members online

No members online now.
Back