Now Accepting 2013 Calendar Entries!!!!

Here we go!

photo112.jpg

I think the photo in your signature is a better photo than the one you posted.

You know, you might be right. I think we have a deadline soon and I can get one right in that same spot. Thing is, in the sig pic, I didn't have the HID housings in at the time but that spot is about 5 min away from me and not hard to get to. I like the angle better in the sig pic too. I'll maybe edit or come up with something different before the deadline.

I remembered this from last year. Rollin was having issues with some of the pics and they do have to be high resolution because some have to be enlarged, which will degrade your image. 640px × 480px is probably going to be too low. He's asking for 2100 x 1600 and Hot*Mk8 is the only one coming close to that pixel range. Most others are 800 X 600

[url]http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showpost.php?p=868673&postcount=8[/URL]

Size of the image posted here doesn't really matter. Just as long as the member has the "original" image in hi-res.

Not sure what this means??????

Can we submit a gen1 and gen2?:shifty:

If you own two Marks, submit them both.:) Just make sure you post that you own two and are submitting both seperately.

Some sweet arse shots guys.:Beer Missing submissions from the usual suspects.:shifty: I am sure by the 'deadline" topic will be flooded with last minute submissions.:lol:

Size of the image posted here doesn't really matter. Just as long as the member has the "original" image in hi-res.

Ok, mine was taken at 3264 X 2448 but it seems that going through Photobucket drops the quality. If this is the case, please advise. If what I have posted already is good enough, please let me know that also.

One more question, if you have submitted a picture, can it be changed before the deadline? I know it says "once submitted, there is no changing" but didn't know if that meant you didn't want any last minute changes thrown at you and causing a bunch of drama lol

Thanks!

What you post doesnt matter if you make it into the Calender you will have to email him an original.

What you post doesnt matter if you make it into the Calender you will have to email him an original.

Alright, so what I have posted here already doesn't matter because the original has to be emailed to him? Am I understanding this correctly? If so, I have some places I need to go venture for something I think I can do better.

Ok, mine was taken at 3264 X 2448 but it seems that going through Photobucket drops the quality. If this is the case, please advise. If what I have posted already is good enough, please let me know that also.

One more question, if you have submitted a picture, can it be changed before the deadline? I know it says "once submitted, there is no changing" but didn't know if that meant you didn't want any last minute changes thrown at you and causing a bunch of drama lol

Thanks!

O darn I'm in the same situation now, I found a different picture on my phone to submit of my gen one.:mad:

O darn I'm in the same situation now, I found a different picture on my phone to submit of my gen one.:mad:

I know the feeling. I can do better than what I have posted too. I just need to catch the sunset just right and this time, dress the tires and wipe down the wheels. According to "slow", we might be able to change. I like my pic but know I can do better.

You needed to put that one in anyway seeing how you sold the 93 weeks ago. The 93 would no longer be valid, would it?

Last year Jamie sold his car before the calendar entries came in but everyone loved it so much they wanted it in the calendar. I would truly hope my '93 ends up in the calendar one last time.

Last year Jamie sold his car before the calendar entries came in but everyone loved it so much they wanted it in the calendar. I would truly hope my '93 ends up in the calendar one last time.

Is true. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against it and I didn't know he sold it before the actual calendar deadline. As long as it has been owned by the person entering it for "the most part", it shouldn't matter. Kinda sucks that the owners won't even come here and at least visit.

Well after blowing up my original pic I submitted I realized the quality is sh*t with a camera phone...so im putting up the one I took with a good digital camera recently..sorry if it's against the rules, but if it gets picked, it gets picked if not oh well..

markviiigarage.jpg

my final submission..done.

Waiting on the Asham Module to get back from repair, already scoped out a couple spots for a photoshoot :)

Thanks!

Keep the original 3264 x 2448. IF you make the top 12, I will have you e-mail me the original.:)

Members online

Back