Now Accepting 2013 Calendar Entries!!!!

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Now accepting 2013 calendar entries.

FEW BASIC RULES!!!

1.) You can only submit one picture. Once you submit a shot. That is it. No changing your submission.

2.) You must own the Mark VIII you are submitting.

3.) You must have a high res shot that is 2100 x 1600 pixels in size. I will resize the shots as I need to for the calendar. The quality of your shot directly affects the quality of the calendar.

4.) If you make the top 12, there is a deadline to get me your submission. If you don't get me your submission by the deadline. Your spot will be taken by the next member in line. It is NOT my job to track down members for there submissions. I hate to be a hardarse about this, But it has been an issue in the past.

5.) Voting will be done publily. No cheating, Honor code among members.

6.) No photoshopping. You cna crop out stuff and remove plates.

DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 23RD MIDNIGHT CENTRAL TIME!!!!!!

Lets see those sweet arse Marks gentlemen.:cool:

Last edited:
'97 lsc

DSC_6383.jpg

Here's my entry! I have a better resolution picture as well. Hope it get's voted in as my cars haven't been featured on any calendars yet.

marvin.jpg

Thanks! That's interesting no Photoshop stuff. I have the original, but it seems one would prefer the best image that we have to offer. Hmm. Oh well. We are only allowed one submission and rejection?

Thanks! That's interesting no Photoshop stuff. I have the original, but it seems one would prefer the best image that we have to offer. Hmm. Oh well. We are only allowed one submission and rejection?

Nah, He'll most likely let you know via this very thread. I hope he can look past that because that picture is really nice.

My mistake.:( No photoshopped images. Want original backgrounds. Not everyone is capable to produce nice quality photoshops.

Down in A.C. for the night and saw an opportunity to grab a pic.

Posting from my phone so not sure how the resolution is, have better res pics on the camera.

edit: good to know ultimate I'll throw up a high res shot tomorrow. thanks

My photo isnt high enough quality so I'll hold off. Nice cars. :D

Entries look great guys.:cool:

Just a quick reminder. Only 2 Gen 1's made the calendar last year. You guys need to step it up. The Gen 2's will dominate the calendar again.

Entries look great guys.:cool:

Just a quick reminder. Only 2 Gen 1's made the calendar last year. You guys need to step it up. The Gen 2's will dominate the calendar again.
I'll try to get something nice done in time. I have a Gen 1.

It's already done. ;) I can get you the originals if you want them. :cool:
I was gonna email you and ask if it was cool to use your friends shots but was also thinking of taking a few of my own. The rules are no photoshop, personally I love the middle one.

Members online

No members online now.
Back