Now Accepting 2013 Calendar Entries!!!!

I wasn't able to do anything for the pst calendar, hopefully I'll head out and grab some photos and enter in.

I just noticed my car made the cover. That's really cool!

Nice looking MK8. Please pick and post one image.
I apologize Rollin, Those all shouldn't have been posted. If I was to offer a PIC for the calander I would want it to be one that I take and those all were done by others in Michigan before I got the car back. I deleted the pics I posted.

I guess this will do
My camera took a dump

20110731_32.jpg

I had to set the camera down cause at the time i had no tripod and it was an old cheap Panasonic
Also i always take the picture big to i can crop later the way i like.
I have a cropped version on my computer that looks better

slowmkViii, Nice car man. love the wheels, its a great photo in my opinion!

Thanks i hope its good enough to get into the calendar again
I really wanted to get some nice day pics this year it just isn't in the cards.

Thanks i hope its good enough to get into the calendar again
I really wanted to get some nice day pics this year it just isn't in the cards.

TRUST ME, I WILL VOTE FOR THAT PICTURE! Just re-do it with a little piece of cardboard under the camera so it can tilt just enough. Trust me, I've done this. I'm voting for the picture regardless because I love it!:)

Trust me i would love to take more pics. I had just purchased a tripod a week before my camera died.

calendar

How do you submit a picture and can it have 2 of my cars in it ? Thanx Bruce

I remembered this from last year. Rollin was having issues with some of the pics and they do have to be high resolution because some have to be enlarged, which will degrade your image. 640px × 480px is probably going to be too low. He's asking for 2100 x 1600 and Hot*Mk8 is the only one coming close to that pixel range. Most others are 800 X 600

[url]http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showpost.php?p=868673&postcount=8[/URL]

EVERYBODY knows someone with an iPhone - I recommend you get them to take a hi-res pic of your submission so you don't have that 'low-resolution' problem.

I just say that cause I use my gf's iPhone4s all the time to take good pics with :) lol

What part of "1 picture, containing 1 car, and no photo-shop" is so hard to comprehend?

Members online

Back