Need it Photoshopped???(BIG images)

Thanx man! and 605.....Here is yours, I just did it real quick:
lincoln_tnt.jpg

and Mtivi16.......
I am still gonna do yours!
And JWerner.....I still am tryin to get Adobe Illustrator, so The lines will be Kleeeeeeeen!
L8rz!
-JJ:cool:

AWESOME, kinda reminds me of a movie in black n white when i see tail lights tinted, NICE PHOTOSHOP! im conviced

I have been using PS 4 about 9 years......If I really take my time, and use HQ pix, I can turn out some stuff! hahaha.....most of these are quickies.
and pete, u know I got that! Post it later!............till then.....
L8rz -JJ :cool:

PS
If u had a Higher Qaulity pic (more res), it would be a little cleaner, if not, I will work with what I got!

Here's a Higher Res...I had to reduce the origina by 1/2 to get this new higher resolution (my OP had a 1/4 sizing)

zzzzz.jpg

KLEENLS you are the man. Great job!!!!! I can't wait to see the other ones.

BTW Yea. I did go back and edit my post. I did add three more rims.:rolleyes:

Ok....

Sorry guys, had a busy weekend......havent had much time.....But I did the AMG LS55.....LoL.....it came out ok.....here ya go........
LS_exhaust1.jpg

Its aight!.....ok....
Then I got a little crazy....I know some will hate this, some might like parts of it, some maybe even like it........ To each his own!
Ok....I just start throwing stuff on, and messin with some other stuff....
and way, a pic speaks louder than my lame words.....so here:
LS_exhaust_yea_boi_lol.jpg

haha......ok.....be back soon guys.....and hey Rollin....
So is that a Yes to Donk? or no?!?!? :shifty:
LoL:p C ya! Peace!

Sorry guys, had a busy weekend......havent had much time.....But I did the AMG LS55.....LoL.....it came out ok.....here ya go........
LS_exhaust1.jpg

Its aight!.....ok....
Then I got a little crazy....I know some will hate this, some might like parts of it, some maybe even like it........ To each his own!
Ok....I just start throwing stuff on, and messin with some other stuff....
and way, a pic speaks louder than my lame words.....so here:
LS_exhaust_yea_boi_lol.jpg

haha......ok.....be back soon guys.....and hey Rollin....
So is that a Yes to Donk? or no?!?!? :shifty:
LoL:p C ya! Peace!

HAHA that's funny :q:q:q:q nice look. We'll have to see if my shop can do that. Btw still hoping on the Wings West 3 piece spoiler for the LS :-D

Yeaaaah brotha.....I want the WW Spoiler too! You know know the cr@py thing is......WW (VIS Racing), Is right down the street from me..... Huge warhouses.....literally, like 4 mins from my house.....and they WILL NOT HOOK me up on a good price!!!! They charge full price directly!!!! SUCKS @$$!!!!!!!
and that spoiler I threw on your ride is just a custom.....not a ww.....U prob. knew that though.....N-E-ways..... ok.....I gotta go back 2 work....laters everyone! -JJ :cool:

Wait wait. Im not that big of a fan of Wings West in general. They are almost too commercial for my taste but VIS racing is part of wings west?

Anyway, kleen I know a guy in San Diego that had one for sale for 100$.

Let me know if you want it. Im not sure if he still has it, its been a few months since I talked to him and I know you have some troubles right now like most of us but let me now. If you could scrape up the cash that is well worth it!

Petes, that does look cool. I dont know if I would do it to my car but it does look cool.

If you sit back and use a bit of that brain:p :D you can easily tape the bumper up, make a few lines and cut it out yourself. I just did my cut outs and once I sat back and took a breath and waited for it to warm up outside it was actually a breeze!

JW......wher are U located brotha?!?!?!? U in SoCal?!?!?...........
And hmmmmmmmm.................Find out if he still has it......I am down to scrap up 100 bux....and will drive down to p/u! lol............for sure!
Thanx meng! -JJ :cool:

I just moved from NJ to PA but I just know people!

Let me get in contact with him. PM me with some contact info so he can email you or something and talk it out with you,... cool?

JW......wher are U located brotha?!?!?!? U in SoCal?!?!?...........
And hmmmmmmmm.................Find out if he still has it......I am down to scrap up 100 bux....and will drive down to p/u! lol............for sure!
Thanx meng! -JJ :cool:

Ya i already noticed the wing you put on there was not WW. But the original pics you posted are the wings west and it does look nice. Especially with the drop I got from the Eibach. And I would do it myself...but I'm a :q:q:q:qin worry wart so if I :q:q:q:q up...then Im' :q:q:q:qed up......

But I got quoted $300 bucks for getting that job done to my car that Kleen was nice enough to photoshop for me......

2328287446_4bf3f4948a_b.jpg

Wait wait. Im not that big of a fan of Wings West in general. They are almost too commercial for my taste but VIS racing is part of wings west?

Anyway, kleen I know a guy in San Diego that had one for sale for 100$.

Let me know if you want it. Im not sure if he still has it, its been a few months since I talked to him and I know you have some troubles right now like most of us but let me now. If you could scrape up the cash that is well worth it!

I just moved from NJ to PA but I just know people!

Let me get in contact with him. PM me with some contact info so he can email you or something and talk it out with you,... cool?
Yeah......VIS Racing Bought WW!!!! You would'a thought it woulda been the other way around huh?!?!? hahaha. Seriously....They r like right here in City Of Industry, I am a hop skip and a jump away.....and no one wants to help me out.....they only care about the BIG accounts! Punks!!!:mad: LoL :p
oooh......and btw.........PM SENT!!!!

Ya i already noticed the wing you put on there was not WW. But the original pics you posted are the wings west and it does look nice. Especially with the drop I got from the Eibach. And I would do it myself...but I'm a :q:q:q:qin worry wart so if I :q:q:q:q up...then Im' :q:q:q:qed up......

But I got quoted $300 bucks for getting that job done to my car that Kleen was nice enough to photoshop for me......
No prob Pete......told u I got u!.....and I know I owe a few more PS's to people....so I will be back soon.....L8rz!

So what you do at your job anyways...you never gave us details......

And my customs shop (Benchmark Motoring) said to go for the PS you made of my car....

loweredi.jpg

This is what I hope to acheive eventually. (I don't even have an LS *yet*)

loweredi.jpg

This is what I hope to acheive eventually. (I don't even have an LS *yet*)

Hahahahahaha.....NICE!!! I like it....a lot!.....the only reason I laugh.... is cuz, I had that idea for a looooong time! hahaha, as long as you dont live in SoCal, thats cool!:D Plus I kinda have an upper hand on ya already....I have a black LS already.....lol........
Here she is:
1206071241.jpg

DSC01910.jpg

and my rims,....How they look now.....and what the will kinda look
like very soon.....maybe:
RIMZ_LS_maybe.gif

JJ_rims_blackONblack.jpg

And a few PS Ideas I had.....:
http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i318/CrayZx2/?action=view&current=KLEEEEN_LS_SICK.jpg
WOW_LScopy.gif

WOW_LSs_hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm.jpg

LS_rearside_spoilers.jpg

KleenLS_Black_prjctr.jpg

And some rims I would'nt mind puttin on her:
4_blckRims.jpg

dude. thats awesome...

me and you have the like exact same taste! lol

I have my eye on a black LS right now. I am so pumped to get one!

EDIT: nvrm im dumb. Dude your LS is sexy as hell. Did you use Nightshade on your tails? Thats exactly how I was gunna do mine, black out the red and leave the clear! lol

And yea I've been looking for a 5 or 6 spoke pattern with the red lip that actually fits the LS... I cant find any

dude. thats awesome...

me and you have the like exact same taste! lol

I have my eye on a black LS right now. I am so pumped to get one!

EDIT: nvrm im dumb. Dude your LS is sexy as hell. Did you use Nightshade on your tails? Thats exactly how I was gunna do mine, black out the red and leave the clear! lol

And yea I've been looking for a 5 or 6 spoke pattern with the red lip that actually fits the LS... I cant find any

Except his taste isn't a dream...it'sa reality!

Members online

No members online now.
Back