Need it Photoshopped???(BIG images)

They're cheap dude...you can get a 2000 with good miles for around 5k

I got mine 2years ago fully loaded non-sport for 11k and I put 2k down :-D

I know this. If you read my post earlier I said I have my eye on a black one already. Its just a matter of time to get it now, I gotta get some money situated first... And also I gotta clean out my garage so I can store my current car in there. :mad:

can't craiglist your current car? or you keeping the thing?

And you can't use a credit card for a down payment?

Nah im keeping it. Its a good beater car and I compete with it in car audio competitions - it's kind of my project car. And I am in bad need of getting a new daily driver. Have always like the LS's and I have alot of money saved up for one now, I want it to be perfect so I am willing to spend a good bit. I found the perfect car too! Hopefully later this coming week, I will be able to post pictures of it as MINE :D I am so excited!

Hahaha.....Than Andrizzle........ I am trying. Juss need more $$$$$!!!!!!!! hahahaha.....and Rick........
WHAT A FOoOoOooOooOOoo!!!!!!!! hahahahahah......... U know how SoCal does it brotha! Speakin of which......U going in April to FFF at Knotts?!?!?
Anyways.......been working alot, will be back soon.
Btw.....Pete....I am in Sales! LoL......let u know l8r. g2g
PEACE! -JJ :cool:

So I have searched alot and I think it is impossible to find a set of wheels in this style that ACTUALLY FITS the LS.... screw 5x108, most of the styles with that pattern are pretty cheesy looking.

This is exactly what I want... No one makes this style in 5x108 :(
te37timeattack.jpg

To acheive the look are you going to have to paint some existing rims, KleenLS?

yup yup....I already have the black Sporza DDT rims..... They originally came with a chrome starish type cap, U see in the pix in my previous post...... then One day, I popped them off, and never put them back....but I dont like the exposed unfished lug nuts......so again, I was surprised that on the chrome piece I took off it actually has a black domed inward black cap that I can put on. Just haven't done it yet. Gonna wait till I get new tires! LoL..... I am probably gonna put my stocks on for now so I can re-paint them black, and take them to a shop to get them pin striped! CANT WAIT!!!!:D
ok....kooo.....L8rz!
-JJ:cool:

Hey Kleen I was hoping you could do a pretty easy photoshop for me. I think I want to get the Wings West 3 piece spoiler. Could you chop one in for me and match the paint color the best you can? I don't have too much extra spending money, so I guess I am hoping for a good couple of pics to help me decide to get the spoiler or not. Thanks!

P3163303websize.jpg

P3163313websize.jpg

P3163301websize.jpg

P3163312websize.jpg

helllloooo............

Ok guys, I know post have been reureccted b4, so here we go again! lol. Now I will do "most request" as much as I can.....Remember, I work, have a g/f, and I barely got my computer running again! lol.
So I will start with a easy post I did for myself. It's what I want to do do my headlights, my tails are done, so here is the front now....the pic pretty much describes what I want to do, so hope ya like my idea....here it is:
Kleenls_Headlightfuture_Layout.jpg

Nice! That will look great. I may steal it from you after you do it. Also I thought you sprayed your tails? it is film?

BTW I know it is on this same page, but I got my LS that I was dreaming about earlier on this same page.

4341_662894262592_17128130_37814103_1953707_n.jpg

Slowly on its way to this:

loweredi.jpg

Except I am out of my job and have no money to spend on it right now :[

Yes its a film! :D Holds up really well, and when the lights are on u can see through it really well! Definitely recommended! www.lamin-x.com ....oh, and congrats on the LS.....and on ur # of post!!!! wow, ur gonna catch me already! LoL
Yea, it might take me a few months, Have a few other things I have to do 1st, but I will get it done sooner or later! LoL

Hey what Ive seen I likey. You are a ps expert pro, check this out I just bought this 76 cutty and I'm plannin on it bein white with a flat black hood and mirrors and the spoiler flat black also, I am also gonna have the wheels done in flat black also and give it the half vinyl top it should have [black also] and I plan on keepin the cragars. I would love to see what it would look like. thanks in advance. I tried it on ps and failed miserably but my pc is also 7 years old and outdated. much appreciated yo.

Picture 024.jpg

Picture 025.jpg

Picture 026.jpg

Picture 027.jpg

i would like for you to photoshop the elbows and vogues on 1 of the pics of the grand marquis with 5% tint which ever one works best for you.

8858258272_252675494_IM1_02_565x421.jpg

80318.jpg

you can use which ever rims of ether pic, just do what you do and make it work for ya sir.
l_db163edfb2b62b8674820d2e1d6d9b87.gif

l_752aa560f8794f47a2720777ecbb67ee.gif

oh btw please && thanx sir.

Can you cut everything out from the grille minus the chrome trim and add a wide cowl kinda like the Cobra R hood?

DSCF0261.jpg

ok....

:D Watsup everyone.... Sorry, Have been real busy lately....PM if ya want anything guys.....and Slabs....So u want those wheels on your LS?!?!?

Ok Petes.....Here ya go.....u did it real quick...... and I haven't PS'd in a while, so I hope its ok :p ....My 1st of many......Here ya go:
slvr_LS_rims.jpg

Ok g2g people....
L8rz!
-JJ :cool:

DAmn KLEEN that's slick. That's a look I'm gonna try to hit except getting the bottum grille to look like that will be very difficult (to match the top grille). But the rims look killer.

You my man KLEEN!!! hope I get to meet you at a westside meet sometime :-D

Btw how's the new job and GF doing. you didn't mention much about em both :p

Can you photoshop my LS? I'd like it dropped, don't want it slammed, just dropped a little bit. Then tint the windows as well.

IMAG0044.jpg

IMAG0045_01.jpg

try to PM Kleen as well...he's not on as much as he used to..let him know you posted pics to be PSed

Members online

No members online now.
Back