Need it Photoshopped???(BIG images)

np, KLEEN is a great guy, just his new job has him tied down more. He does get his PMs to his email which catch his attention better. He'll do ya good for your LS

IMAG0044.gif

WOW! Thanks Outkast! That looks freaking tight. I really like how you added in the clear corners and headlamps. I really appreciate it, gives me a better idea of my mod list. :D

can some one make a lincoln ls 2001 sliver an photoshop into a convertible lincoln !!! like this pic !!

chrysler bege 2 be.jpg

chrysler bege 3 be.jpg

Could you put a candy green(marble finish if possible) on top (2-tone) leave the black on bottom with some 22 inch Dub Voodoo Rims and eyebrows?

Last edited:
Wow.....OOOOLD SCHOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha..........As soon as I get my new computer.....I will be open again for request soon....I actually miss this daym forum! hahaha. There are some pics in here I havent seen in a while! or lost on my old computer! RESAVE!!!! haha

You have some talent. There have been quite a few photoshop request but with some decent outcomes but it wouldn't hurt to get one from a pro

Does anyone have experience with car wraps and prices?

fenderjob1.jpg

fenderjob2.jpg

KLEEN you've got some throwedazz skills man!!

Anyone want to take a stab at this. photoshop these wheels on this silver LS. Its not my ls but it looks Just like it.

silver ls.jpg

Wheels for ls.jpg

I can help you out if you give me the name of the rims so I can find a different picture.

Ok well I couldnt find a picture of a car with these... Wierd. But heres kind of a crappy PS job, Sorry. Gives you an Idea anyways

View attachment 61460

Thanks gives me an idea of what they will look like on my car. I think they'll look good.

How

Hey whats up im mike i wanted to ask you where is it that u customize all the cars like what website or what app please let me kno cus ive been lookin for one of those n i jus dnt find anything thanks

Members online

Back