Need it Photoshopped???(BIG images)

KleenLS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
:D Ok! Someone told me I should start a thread about photoshopin! So this is it! If any one needs sumthin photoshopped, Just PM me or post it here! A LS owner, Is a LS friend! And I am here 2 help everyone, and anyone! If a moderator wants 2 sticky this so noone gets left out, please do! I am posting some little samples that I have done! They are just for fun, some real quick jobs, but hey... ehh, its free, and I am Bored! lol. Some are Ideas, some are fun, some are for signatures, etc. etc. etc..... Here ya go:

Banner_KleenLS_1.jpg

Jwerners_LS_1.jpg

Ricks_banners_LS_WEB.jpg

Dubbed_LS.jpg

KleenLS_dropcopy2copy.jpg

KleenLS_roofSpoiler.jpg

LScustom2tone_web.jpg

LS_INtakesys.jpg

JJ_KleenLS.jpg

KleenLS_Rimz.jpg

I_wishmyheadlights.jpg

KleenLS_Headlightsfuture.jpg

:GotPics:
OK....thats enough! Hahaha. Sum pix are subtle changes....sum are obvious!
Hope U like....and My offer is Open! OK?!?
-Peace -JJ

P.S.
If this post was helpful at all..... Thank JWerner2! It was kinda his Idea!:cool:

No problem!

Big enough? If so drop it!
I still cant get th hang of chopping but I'm getting better with editing and detail.
sany00102iv7.jpg

By the way, that projector chop is the sh1t!

Lil extraz......

Ok found some more Photoshopped stuff I have done. Ok these arent LS related, but it gives u an Idea on Wat I do! Ok?!?----------- OK!!! Hope ya like!

Beast_JJ_Yeah.jpg

OK....I made my own costume (Dont Laugh!) for a BAD@$$ Halloween party we go to, and I was BEAST last year! I juss clean it up in the pic a lil, and made the eyes all BLACK! I wish I was brave enough to wear those things for reals!!
kris_DO_pink.gif

OK!!! 1st off....This is my gurl! So no Ciao's!!!! LoL! She wanted steaks....so I did a lil quick job...haha! and bam, there it is!
Dusty-Jeep_Grand_Cherokee-0-1.gif

My Cuz's B/F....Has a Grand Cherokee....wants to Lower w/ rims and headlights and blah blah blah....My cuz said "Lower it?!?! ewww!!!"....after she saw this, she was like ok! Do it babe! He was speechless....Then went 2 the bathroom!?!?!? I dunno why!
OK these next pix is of my Cuz Anthony (Anteenutz)....He is an aspiring actor! (His Movie comes out later this year... "Within", Look 4 it on DVD, I have a small cameo!):D anyway, juss messed with sum of his pix, and one is for the movie, kinda not really! lol
Anthony_GQ-1.jpg

Darth_anthony-1.gif

Anthony_Within_Eye-1.gif

Check out the Trailer...I am in it 4 a sec! haha>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilUslzu_EmY
amd for those who have a sense of humor.... He was in "Special Dead"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTOEMCuu0qk

Ok...Ok I am Done...Thats enough 4 now! From now on, ALL LS PIX! So let me know watsup guys! I am here for YOU! hahaha. Vote JASON For Presi.... Wait, thats 4 years from now! :p -PEACE!!!

Hey Kleen awesome looking car, where you get your kit for you headlights?

J....you'll get it soon! Its not super hard....Juss dont get too technical with it. Let your design side play a part in it still, and self teach yourself....Dont follow the book 2 the T!!! And Mero.....Thanks for the comps on my car, but those are photoshopped projectors if thats what your talking about!??!?, and under that is wat i wanna do 2 my ride, smoke the corners, then throw the eyelids over them.

I have been trying to self teach myself but I don't even know what tool to start with..lol!

How about that pic though? Is it big enough for you to drop the car?

Ok, Juss sum Idea I Photoshopped.....I want my headlight like I said, Dark Corners w/lighter overall tint and eyelids....kinda like this!
Kleenls_Headlightfuture.jpg

And I was thinkin.....If I can find some kinda cap for my rims....How would this look....hmmmmmm:
RIMZ_LS_maybe.gif

Lemme know what u think!! Ok?!?!?

And J.....Lower it! No prob! Here ya go bro!
sany00102iv7s.jpg

Hope ya like!:D
-Peace!!! JJ:cool:

Lower, lower!!...lol!

Thats looking nice man I cant wait to get the damn suspension done.

Those headlights would look nice but I would do the turn signal and eyelids but leave out the tint. Thats just me though.

i have a PS idea, i remember a while back a member was trying to see how the Audi led's would look on the LS. can you do that on your lights since the last pic you posted is already a close up of the headlight? you know which Audi right?

I think so! Like the All the new ones?!?! right?!?! lol. The R8? s4? etc etc, The headlight ones.....well....I will see wat I can do! Light are kinda hard, but I will give it a shot!

OK did it real fast! not my best work by far! Juss bored, and wanted 2 try! if I found better pix I could make it work better! But eh, here it is for now! :D
LS_headlights_audi.jpg

I left an eyelid type thing on it! eh....its aight....kinda crazy lookin! AIght koo! Take care! I gotta go get ready 4 tonight! Goin out wit my Lady! Dancing! We have not done that for a while!!!hahaha

My request is for a Donk LS. With Candy paint. And if you could add some big booty hoes in the atmosphere ( which is how i always do it) that would be excellent.

supercharged-donk.jpg

Kleen,

Very cool photoshop skills. That red/black LS looks f'ing awesome.

Pretty gal too.

Haha! daym 4got the big bootie hoez!!! LoL. My Bad! Thanks 4 the props bro. and Rick??? Who is NOK??? The car is originally Orange, and I see it in West Co La Puente area ALL the time!!! Is he a member of the forum?!??

OMG!!! WTF!?!?!!? I cant believe I Wrote that! LoL. Sorry I was Tired and a lil buzzed!!! And yeah....I handled it! :p

I was thinkin about doing that! Ok I will then! Fine! Gimme a lil bit. See wat I can do!

Convertible LS!!!

Ok....Real quick job.....Not the best but....it juss for Idea's sake!!! Now, I want mine 2 be a drop top 4 realz!!! :D lol. I hope yall like it! Ok, here it is.... KleenLS W/o the top!!!:::
LS-convertible-web.jpg

Looks....Not bad! I guess.

OK..... what next!!!?!??!? hahahaha :p

Awesome skills man. How about doing a few mods, like cowl hoods, chop top, and anything else you can think of. Then jump through a hoop.

Members online

No members online now.
Back