Need it Photoshopped???(BIG images)

Well I'm not a big fan of the overuse of chrome.....I only see the Navigator still appealing to the young generation.....but the MKZ is a Focus, the MKX is a Edge, the MKS is a Taurus.......all 3 just feel so unappealing.....but maybe I just have different taste......

this coming from someone who has proven many times he knows nothing about performance..... :shifty:

True, I know nothing about performance......nor do I have much time to thoroughly researvh and take care of much performance modifications on my own.....so sue me....

If everyone knew everything about performance...I doubt there would be a need for google..... :p

my point is, why would anyone take performance opinions from someone who knows jack about it?

and put your stock LS side by side with a MKZ, then run from one light to the next.... let me know what you think of the MKZ after.

Well I'm not a big fan of the overuse of chrome.....I only see the Navigator still appealing to the young generation.....but the MKZ is a Focus, the MKX is a Edge, the MKS is a Taurus.......all 3 just feel so unappealing.....but maybe I just have different taste......

Dude, yours has the quote "overuse" of chrome. Just like the LS many other Lincolns come in painted trim rather than chrome;)

Doesn't have as much chrome as the new Lincolns do but I am also painting over all chrome except for the rear license plate surround and the lining around the windows

plus I never tell ppl to take advice from me....I just give my opinion...be it wrong or right....it's still an opinion....that'd be like me telling a guy to jump off a bridge...his dumbass fault for not being smart enough to buy a parachute first......

plus I never tell ppl to take advice from me....I just give my opinion...be it wrong or right....it's still an opinion.

This isn't something for a matter of opinion.:rolleyes:

Hey Kleen what if you could do a drawing like this one but of the front?

LS_drawing-hi-res.jpg

Can You Photshop my 2000 Ls with some type of 20" rims so i can see wether i wanna go 20's or 22's
LincolnLsBrd.jpg

Last edited:
Wow.....I kinda let this thread die a little....SORRY U GUYS! I just started working again (which some of u asked "hows it goin..."...Its Good!)....
so I have fallen of the boards a little bit! I am trying 2 work my way more, back on to hear..so hopefully, I have more time...... and J.W........I will get on that design for the stickers real soon my man. I have to upload Adobe Illustrator again.....it gives WAAAY cleaner lines! Good for design work for stickers and shirts......and easier design paths for it too! So, I will be on more often! sticky the thread so I wont 4get it ever again! LoL!
ANd Mtivi16......Like baller "Yea yea yea, yo yo..." dubs?!?? Sporty dubs?!?? Color matched subs?!?!? chrome/painted?!?!?? what Kinda yo?!?!?
Ok....see yall later......
-JJ:cool:

Not bad......;) :p hahaha....... Only thing I would've done different is, add more contrast to your car....to match the contrast of the wheels.....and maaaaybe threw some brakes behind the wheels.....but nice placement, and angles! u can tell some of my PS's were rushed as well....some have brakes, sum have none.....eh.....it gets the point across!:D Good job. Keep it up, take some stress from me! hahaha......I will post some more PS jobs soon.
L8rz!

Hell Yea yoyo dubs, or sporty dubs just so i can see what i wanna go with, i wanna get some sick rims for the summer.

camera phone, but can u tint the tail lights for me so i have an idea, thanx and remove the "lincoln" on the left tail

lincoln.jpg

ahhhhh thats wassup we got some photoshoppers here I wanna get in on it too. i'll have to make a thread so that you guys can see how i get down. i like what i've seen in here so far though. good work guys

lslsls.jpg

mark8.jpg

the pic of the mark was last year when i first started using photoshop i've gotten a little better at it lately.

Rollin......

Hey watsup meng.....My bad....sorry I meant to do them earlier, but WORK is killing me brotha! I threw this together for ya real quick...I coulda sworn u only posted 3 rims at 1st....did u add more?!?!? like edit it?!?!? Ehhh...oh well, I PS'd u three! haha....Hope it gets the idea across.....here ya go.....
LS_redKit_rimz2.jpg

LS_redKit_rimz3.jpg

LS_redKit_rimz1.jpg

ok....
and for the rest of yall.....get to it soon. Sorry.....
Just real tired people.....at one time this thread was BLOWING up.... I know its been kinda dead for while, so I am tryin to make a come back! hahaha
...and frmlsc2ls8.......nice PS's....the hardest thing is trying to find pix with the correct angles so everything matches...huh?!? I hate when You have 2 good qlty pix but the angle is off, and u have to settle for a off qlty 1! anyways......aight people! L8rz!

Hey watsup meng.....My bad....sorry I meant to do them earlier, but WORK is killing me brotha! I threw this together for ya real quick...I coulda sworn u only posted 3 rims at 1st....did u add more?!?!? like edit it?!?!? Ehhh...oh well, I PS'd u three! haha....Hope it gets the idea across.....here ya go.....
LS_redKit_rimz2.jpg

LS_redKit_rimz3.jpg

LS_redKit_rimz1.jpg

ok....
and for the rest of yall.....get to it soon. Sorry.....
Just real tired people.....at one time this thread was BLOWING up.... I know its been kinda dead for while, so I am tryin to make a come back! hahaha
...and frmlsc2ls8.......nice PS's....the hardest thing is trying to find pix with the correct angles so everything matches...huh?!? I hate when You have 2 good qlty pix but the angle is off, and u have to settle for a off qlty 1! anyways......aight people! L8rz!

Damn man that's good :q:q:q:q..I might get the Asanti's in the third picture done for mine...I still like a Black Mesh look but to color match the car...sounds tempting....

Another quicky! ......lol

Thanx man! and 605.....Here is yours, I just did it real quick:
lincoln_tnt.jpg

and Mtivi16.......
I am still gonna do yours!
And JWerner.....I still am tryin to get Adobe Illustrator, so The lines will be Kleeeeeeeen!
L8rz!

Wow pete! u r quick! From the time I read frm's comment, till posting mine...u snuck one in on me! hahahaha......Thanks for the props btw!
I was waiting for ^^that last pic 2 load on Photobucket! lol
JJ :cool:

Wow pete! u r quick! From the time I read frm's comment, till posting mine...u snuck one in on me! hahahaha......Thanks for the props btw!
I was waiting for ^^that last pic 2 load on Photobucket! lol
JJ :cool:

HAHA no problem. I'm waiting to pay off some credit cards before I get on with my next project..which will be exhaust tips...you mind photoshopping some double wall designs onto my LS?

Here's my rear and here's another picture of what I might get...just trying to decide on a good double wall tips

Default4.JPG

DSC05338.jpg

I have been using PS 4 about 9 years......If I really take my time, and use HQ pix, I can turn out some stuff! hahaha.....most of these are quickies.
and pete, u know I got that! Post it later!............till then.....
L8rz -JJ :cool:

PS
If u had a Higher Qaulity pic (more res), it would be a little cleaner, if not, I will work with what I got!

Members online

No members online now.
Back