Need it Photoshopped???(BIG images)

Photoshop Acura TL

What's up KLEEN, was wondering if you could PS these TSW's Nogaro onto the 2009 Acura TL. If you could put the wheels on as shown and also if you could have another one done with the wheels black w/chrome lip. If it's also possible to rotate the car to show the side view. Haven't been on here in a minute but just saw this thread, you good man keep up the work. Thanks.

SNAG-0000%202-10-2008.jpg

tsw_nogaro_hypersilver.jpg

:D I already did one pete......
A ls wth a G8 front....Looks ok i think.......
;) Hows this:
grey_LS_kit.jpg

The original one was red:
Red_LS_kit-1.jpg

hahaha.....Ok....
be back in a lil bit....
L8rz
-JJ :cool:

Yea the side skirts and rear valence. Or just the rear valence if the side skirts are to hard. I wana see how low everything will be to the ground. Thanks!

:q:q:q:q man, Klean! that's some good :q:q:q:q!!!! Make me wanna do that for a body kit!

that g8 front doesn't look that bad idk i think if it had a different grill (top) that looks more like the bumper grill then it would look better

LS_Vetteexhaust.jpg

Ther u go! LoL I know its off a lil....But I already mereged the layers after i zoomed out to really look at it, but eh.....Oh well! Its juss for ideas sake! haha. I hope ya like guys!
PEACE!!!!

I really like the exhaust location. hmmmmmmm.....

Ok....

Yes I got the job! :D Not what I had in mind....not the pay I want...but for now....eh....it will have to do! I am going right now.......but n-e-ways....
a few things....:rolleyes:

Z'sLS....I am trying but I was juss wondering if u had any more pics of your car... either they are a bad angle...or they are really small! so yea.... new pics would help a bunch!

BGR....Do it....that would be a sick rearend!!!
and...
Fantasy.....I got a little bored last nite so messed with ur ride a little bit....
Not too much....check it out.......:
red_ls_lwrd.jpg

I have a single lowered image of it too.....without the other 2 pix....I will post it later if ya want.....till then.....see ya guys later!
I have to go make that paper now!!!! :p

-JJ:cool:

Ok, so there are a few things I want to do to my car (its completely stock right now), and I was hoping you would be able to PS it for me so I can get an idea of what Im looking at.

Things i plan to do: Clear side markers, clear headlight corner, 20's, lowered, chrome grille, REALLY dark tent OR Mirror tent (both examples if you have the time, if not its cool)

Thanks in advance man, lol ur bad@$$ with PS! Did you take design classes, or just self taught??

0126091417.jpg

Z'sLS....Ok see what I can do brotha......;) Hopefully I can get somthin goin for ya! And Gipp.....20"z??!?!? What Kind???? At least a style...I need to know....so I can get somthin goin.......Oh....And a BIGGER pic please....that pic is real small! lol......and finally...ench99....My bad....Yeah, I did a little sumthin sumthin!:p Hope its ok:
Acura_rims.jpg

Ok....gotta go! L8rz!

hey Kleen did you ever get my PM about the rims and my car. if you need them again.. just let me know.. peace!

GOod lOOkin out KLEEN....ey man u in socal???? i never made it to the meet couple years ago but we should plan somethin...thanks again bro it looks solid....later bro.

hey Kleen did you ever get my PM about the rims and my car. if you need them again.. just let me know.. peace!
Sorry brotha.....juss been busy....hope this gives ya an idea atleast....
Here ya go man:
LincolnLS_blkRmz.jpg

GOod lOOkin out KLEEN....ey man u in socal???? i never made it to the meet couple years ago but we should plan somethin...thanks again bro it looks solid....later bro.

Thanks man. Yeah u gotta come up in April! Fabulouas Fords Forever show at Knotts berry farm! Its gonna be an awesome show! And from what it sounds like a really really good turn out! Hope to see ya there.
L8rz!

Hey no problem brotha! Sorry I havent been on recently...work is...well work! :p Well, atleast I am working now! :D Yay! hahaha......Z'sLS....Hopefully I can get to your car soon....sorry man.....Its juss those pix of the body kit suck now!!!! LoL....See wat I can do. L8rz!
-JJ:cool:

A Kleen you think you can photoshopp a silver ls with these on 18inch purpolsion longislandlse has the same ones on but i looking a black pair.
TUNER :: ADR WHEELS :: WHEEL :: MaxSpeed Performance
that was the link i think i should have used the ebay link

How's the job goin buddy?

Btw I asked my shop if they could do the Body Kit you photoshopped (the AMG) and they can I'm looking at 3k for a COMPLETELY custom front, repaint/detail, and of coarse my Corsa custom kit I had on order.

kleen can u photoshop a pearl white LS with the 19" chrome Lincoln MKS rims? please and tnx in advance :D

Why do you want MKS wheels? Anyone else smart enough to know the MKS is the Lincoln's Ford Taurus? I puked after hearing that news....they need to through out sporty...when is Lincoln gonna catch up with Cadillac in the department of aiming for the young, not retired, crowd......

I didnt know that, but anyway I like those rims and they would look stock because of the Lincoln emblem, well maybe after the photoshopped image I will change my mind but cant really tell until I see the image :)

Why do you want MKS wheels? Anyone else smart enough to know the MKS is the Lincoln's Ford Taurus? I puked after hearing that news....they need to through out sporty...when is Lincoln gonna catch up with Cadillac in the department of aiming for the young, not retired, crowd......

this coming from someone who has proven many times he knows nothing about performance..... :shifty:

They have been. If you think the designs of any of the newer Lincolns are for old people.......:eek:

Members online

Back