Marks on Saleens official thread.

@ULTIMATESVT
Thanks dude!!
Yup you're so right, there are surely not many that I've seen at all down here, I stay in broward county and I have yet to see one mark around here for many many years. My employees asked me when I first bought the mark in mid 2010, what kind of car is that and why did you buy something like that? I just told them "you either love these cars or you just haven't heard about em". I have always wanted to buy one of these gen 2s since they came out but somehow I never did and I've owned many T-birds and many Towncars but finally in 2010 I asked myself if not now then when?? So now I finally have one and I love it. People think I'm obsessed with my car cause I'm always looking at it LOL they're right but who cares you gotta live and enjoy. By the way the T-bird V-6 use to be my old man's but that's long sold and I just bought him a 97 sliver mark 8 so he should enjoy that a little more than the bird. One of these days soon we gotta meet up. Let me know which part of Miami you stay we should surely meet!

hey another florida member!! sweet, well i guess i have 2 pics of one car with 2 different style speedstars!! might as well post a recent pic too.
newwheels064.jpg

looking to buy a set for 600 with tires anyone looking to selll thers,,,,,,,

a little afraid I was the only one who went black

I have mine sitting up like a tank though

kdlr2b.jpg

Sun hit it funny,

Pearl on Black.
15 in the front
5 in the back

Love to get together with some other Florida people, keep me posted

To me the Saleen's on a Mark VIII or any Ford type car are like the IROC's on a GM car.They just seem to belong.

Because of the cars on here I just may join the Saleen club.

Ugh, not really the best color match. Anyone with a dark cranberry metallic looking for some powdercoated speedstars? It doesn't look too off in this picture but this picture lies.
100_0144.jpg

Members online

Back