Marks on Saleens official thread.

I couldn't wait to put these on. It got dark, so I took some pics anyway. I'll take more in the daytime. Now I just need some lowering springs.
100_3719.jpg

100_3720.jpg

100_3721.jpg

100_3722.jpg

You ever get any chit for no front plate. Also, anyone with the hidden valve stem kit know where I can get the valve stem. It never came with the wheels.

Nice score GMAN, looks good. Now lower that bish! :lol:

I bet you scored those for a dirt cheap price knowing you. Find them on Craigslist?

Nice score GMAN, looks good. Now lower that bish! :lol:

I bet you scored those for a dirt cheap price knowing you. Find them on Craigslist?

I got them from the guy that sold Cadillac Man his Mark when he came down here to get the Red LSC. He didn't need the wheels, since he already had his own Saleens. It's one heck of a deal/steal that I got these wheels and tires for. I dare not say.:rolleyes:

I think a blue one might be on Saleens soon, just got to find the right tire / offset combo.

I would love to go back to bags and get rid of these lowering springs.

I just put some black Saleens on my Mark yesterday.. but I think I'll wait til I detail the car and paint the calipers to post pictures :p

Cadillacman, my old car is looking good !! And gman my old wheels look great! Let me know when you want to start nodding your mark and we can plan it.

Gman helped me out in selling it so I let him steal my wheels .. Good guy!

Saleens

I'm looking for a set of Saleens, with or without tires. No peeling or damaged wheels please. Nice if lugs and caps come with, but I'd do without for the right set.
New for the right price, used in right condition. Please let me know. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.
Back