Marks on Saleens official thread.

is that a base M8 grill? I have a pearl white LSC. That pic looks great. Wondering if is it because of the chrome rims and chrome ascents on the headlights? The grill looks different, almost two-tone, maybe just the lighting?
View attachment 828568991
I've been searching and everyone I see does not look like the grill above
00o0o_CSKeiAy4fF_600x450.jpg

01212_dQsXFXjRadm_600x450.jpg

00g0g_2NBilIIDsox_600x450.jpg

I tried so hard to think of a nice way to ask why drag out a old thread to ask this most simple basic question ?????? Its not a LSC its a Base model.

I tried so hard to think of a nice way to ask why drag out a old thread to ask this most simple basic question ?????? Its not a LSC its a Base model.

Thanks Don, I'm well aware of the differences between the base and LSC models. If you click on the link in the first post you will see the grill looks two tone. I posted pics of the base model for comparison. The original does not look like a base grill at all.....at least not on my 5 yr old laptop. It looks like its chrome at the top and grey at the bottom. Perhaps I should have put the pics side by side. I thought maybe it was an aftermarket grill or a member created it. It looks sweet and much different than the stock base grill.

on my laptop the 1st M8's grill looks chrome at the very bottom, then black, then it fades to chrome towards the top. I have seen many cool mods here and thought possibility a member did it - I did mention it could be the lighting... here is a side by side pic...ok I confess all a ruse, just so SlowMk could post the Seleen pics

Untitled.png

Linc.png

It's incredible how 10 years later, this car fell into my lap. I am now the owner of Andrereed's former Mark VIII. Still looks just as clean. Chrome is definitely fading though.
I got the car in October but 6 of us in the family got Covid so the car stayed at my mothers house in Miami until last weekend that I finally brought her home.

2 Saleen wheels were damaged by the previous owner back in 2015 when he had to go onto the sidewalk to prevent an accident. I ended up with those wheels as well but they are since long gone.

This past weekend I installed a set of '09 Chrome Mustang Bullitt wheels. They are very nice looking but eventually I'll throw another set of Saleens on it.

View attachment 828534673View attachment 828534674
View attachment 828534675
View attachment 828534676
View attachment 828534677[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Members online

No members online now.
Back