Marks on Saleens official thread.

Well this is a wasted page. :lol:

Need moar Saleen pics!

Saleens

Give it a rest with the "clicky, clicky" please. I'm trying to bypass the billion item web search such as the driveshaft question Gman referred me to again where used auto parts dealers wanted between $150 to $400 for a used stock driveshaft. I'm trying to deal directly with the guys here that don't try to rape you on parts.
I know about Brad's shop. I'm interested in better pricing, mostly in a transaction with an indiviual, not a shop. I've found the same wheels for $189 elsewhere new from shops.
So, once more, anyone got Saleens for sale or trade?

Here's a pic I just took.
578f0b44.jpg

By the way Kevin O'Connell, Brad is going to be your best bet, or be lucky and be in the right place at the right time.

Kevin O'Connell;781226]
I know about Brad's shop. I'm interested in better pricing, mostly in a transaction with an indiviual, not a shop. I've found the same wheels for $189 elsewhere new from shops.

You realize that shipping is free/included right..?? Freight from coast to coast is crazy right now too. To the tune of $35-$40 per wheel the way we pack them up in pairs. Singles are even worse.

If anyone else has the Saleens in a 5-4.25 then they more than likely came from my floor. Nobody else cares or bothers with this bolt pattern in the OE Replicas anymore. Mostly due to hubswaps and the age of the cars.

Brad

You realize that shipping is free/included right..?? Freight from coast to coast is crazy right now too. To the tune of $35-$40 per wheel the way we pack them up in pairs. Singles are even worse.

If anyone else has the Saleens in a 5-4.25 then they more than likely came from my floor. Nobody else cares or bothers with this bolt pattern in the OE Replicas anymore. Mostly due to hubswaps and the age of the cars.

Brad

Free shipping to Canada to? :D

Free shipping to Canada to? :D

Free anywhere in the lower 48 BUT...We give our Canadian customers a $60 credit towards freight when they buy a set of wheels and another $60 if they buy tires as well. So for those not that great at match :D thats up to $120 towards your freight that we will cover.

Seems average freight from our location to Western CAN is approx $120 & to Eastern CAN is $160 for a set of wheel bound in two pairs.

Brad

yes, i had 285's on the back of mine when i bought it last year, i have 265's now, but next week i will have my new tires on, i have hankook 275-40's going on the rear, my 285's never rubbed.

Thanks for all the kind words!

I'm running 255/45/18 on all 4 corners right now.

@MARK8MURDER-- Cool ride brother, I got a similar 98 in midnight grey/black and gonna be on some saleens soon but wanted to know if you sensor-lowered your ride or did you do the lowered coil conversion? and if so how much lower?

Members online

Back