Hood scoop on 96 mark viii

Nice! I like the LSC badge on the front bumper..never thought of doing that. But is this the same car as your Sig pic? In the Sig it looks like its tinted all around with the partial windshield even tinted, but not so in the other pic you just posted..I wasn't around when you wrecked the car so not sure if I'm missing something.

The car in my sig pic is identical to mine ..but was a better pic than I had at the time. Once I get the paint wetsanded out and cleared it'll get changed

I found the LSC badge on a Mark 7.
I've got pieces of several Mark series making 1 car :) and a large splash of Cobra

DAMN YOU... YOU DIRTY BOY!!! You guys make it so damn difficult for me! If it wasn't for the crap I have to go through to make the swap on my black '97 I'd definitely do it! It looks sick man. CONGRATS on the nose swap! It's taken you a it to finish but well worth the sacrifice!

The nostrils are tunneled to the top side of the Marks origal rear brace, any air thru them will blow over the windshield

Has not been wet sanded yet nor clear ..but here it is
20120910_160300.jpg

I like it Sapp.

sap what are you using for paint?

if you need some paint in your color code let me know, i work at a auto body shop and we have all the color codes for Mark Viii's :D i can mix up how ever much paint you need and send it to you.

High gloss duplicolor.
I don't have anything out here that'll suffice as a paint Booth, and the entire body needs work. Thanks for the offer tho man

There's other issues involved. It'll get a good paint job when I can afford to have someone else do it in a more controlled environment

I dig it Jeremy! Looks great! I just sold a '98 Cobra hood recently.... and I still have a spare Mark hood..... I shoulda did this!

After all the hours into that hood, I'm glad it looks decent on the car, and more important-its functional

That is sweet Sapp.
Love the early block LSC letters, awesome.
Great idea for a cool hood.

Jason, looks like it buffed out good.
Great paint, that hood is evil looking.
:cool:

That is sweet Sapp.
Love the early block LSC letters, awesome.
Great idea for a cool hood.

Jason, looks like it buffed out good.
Great paint, that hood is evil looking.
:cool:

Thanks Kirk, here's a shot of the vent covers I made.

1347537207500.jpg

Nice screws!!

LOL look at those trash cans...
Too funny

Lol.. those would be brushed stainless screws. I might leave them like that.
Trash cans kept the compound and polish from spraying into the yard as I was buffing.
It will wash off. :)

Members online

Back