Hood scoop on 96 mark viii

Stang1

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Has anyone given any thought to putting some other kind of scoop other than the cowl on there car? I love the cowl look, but I would love to try something different. Can you guy give me some GOOD oppinions!

the sky is the limit on hood scoops if you're grafting it on..it's just finding something that would actually LOOK GOOD and flow with the lines of the hood..there's a reason why the cowl hood has been so popular on muscle cars for the past 20 years..

One body guy here just posted his custom hood awhile back. Car is yellow with black stripe I think.

550e406e.jpg

Yes they are! Pure Rice

Yes, THAT yellow one, and the BumbleBee mark belong together

The Bumble bee Mark does have some impressive work tho, I'm a closet Lambo door lover, and I wouldn't mind having it's drive train, but that hood looks awful

Now this is what Iam talking about!! Any other Ideas?

Put a Mach 1 shaker style on your 96. Then post pics. Then I will decide if I will copy it on my 93 or not.

I know man. I like this Guy and I like what he is doing but this hood, man oh man "What the hell were they thinking" is all I can come up with.

The picture doesn't do it justice. It also has lambo doors and is supercharged. Iget alot of trophys and it will in the 12s at the strip . the hood is functional . so the is a reason to have it that way. If you go to premium car shows .com the a piece on my car under how do we judge your car on the top of the page.

The picture doesn't do it justice. It also has lambo doors and is supercharged. Iget alot of trophys and it will in the 12s at the strip . the hood is functional . so the is a reason to have it that way. If you go to premium car shows .com the a piece on my car under how do we judge your car on the top of the page.

Dude I like your stuff. Be different.

I am different , you should have seen the looks on peoples faces when I showed up at the regional lincoln owners club gathering last year in Ocala.

Members online

No members online now.
Back