bought a new ride.

4.10's, exhaust, tune, shifter, Mach 1 grille delete, 1" lowering springs, window tint, remove spoiler and some sweet wheels and it will look nasty!

That thing needs '03/'04 headlights... the smoked ones look soo much better... and an '04 GT hood.... lol the list is endless (As you know Jamie!)

:I on both accounts.

Welcome to the world of easy to find parts and abundant aftermarket support. :W

:I on both accounts.

Welcome to the world of easy to find parts and abundant aftermarket support. :W

Haha I was thinking the same thing..Soo much easier to find parts and a world of aftermarket stuff. If only marks had the same amount of aftermarket parts available for them..

Wow, what a rare car. I always knew that you were a little girl inside

jeremy please let me know if you ever come down to florida because if you do i want to meet up with you and knock your :q:q:q:qing teeth down your throat. all you ever do is talk :q:q:q:q on here about everything that you dont have or cant have. you do it to everyone on here no matter what the topic is all you do is insult insult insult. i turned into a prick on this site because of ass holes like you, you live in a :q:q:q:q hole, you work for a :q:q:q:q hole, and all your cars together = :q:q:q:q hole. hows that for insult ass hole. god i :q:q:q:qing hate you with a passion and i dont even know you, but from here i know you very well and you are a dickhead for sure. go do a brake job for $7 dollars an hour and shut the :q:q:q:q up. when the :q:q:q:q did i ever call the car rare? and because i bought a mustang that makes me a girl? are you upset because you cant afford anything nice? so you have to make yourself feel better by talking :q:q:q:q. its ok i cant blame you for being raised an :q:q:q:q:q:q:q.

for everyone else thanks for the kind words, but i wont be making a progress thread on this site, since its not a mans car, i'll have a progress thread over at mustanggirls.com

jeremy please let me know if you ever come down to florida because if you do i want to meet up with you and knock your :q:q:q:qing teeth down your throat. all you ever do is talk :q:q:q:q on here about everything that you dont have or cant have. you do it to everyone on here no matter what the topic is all you do is insult insult insult. i turned into a prick on this site because of ass holes like you, you live in a :q:q:q:q hole, you work for a :q:q:q:q hole, and all your cars together = :q:q:q:q hole. hows that for insult ass hole. god i :q:q:q:qing hate you with a passion and i dont even know you, but from here i know you very well and you are a dickhead for sure. go do a brake job for $7 dollars an hour and shut the :q:q:q:q up. when the :q:q:q:q did i ever call the car rare? and because i bought a mustang that makes me a girl? are you upset because you cant afford anything nice? so you have to make yourself feel better by talking :q:q:q:q. its ok i cant blame you for being raised an :q:q:q:q:q:q:q.

for everyone else thanks for the kind words, but i wont be making a progress thread on this site, since its not a mans car, i'll have a progress thread over at mustanggirls.com

Wheres the "O Snap" smilie?

With that said, I knew you were going to blow a gasket.

I like it, good choice, I have been thinking about selling my mark and buying one of these. They are cheaper and easier to modify. Are you going to get some black rims for it?

Wheres the "O Snap" smilie?

With that said, I knew you were going to blow a gasket.

i'm just tired of him. just because i didnt help him with his headlights when he hit hard times and blew his motor and everyone threw money at him to fix his car because i didnt do his headlights he is constantly taking jabs at me now no matter what i do or say and i'm :q:q:q:qing sick of it. come take a jab at me in person mr. texas you'll be taking a florida dirt nap after i smack your mouth shut. :q:q:q:qing homo.

i'm just tired of him. just because i didnt help him with his headlights when he hit hard times and blew his motor and everyone threw money at him to fix his car because i didnt do his headlights he is constantly taking jabs at me now no matter what i do or say and i'm :q:q:q:qing sick of it. come take a jab at me in person mr. texas you'll be taking a florida dirt nap after i smack your mouth shut. :q:q:q:qing homo.
Now thats a fisticuffs fight I would like to see.

And it was a joking jab mr sensative. Hes owned several Mustangs and really wants an Aero Cobra himself.

I think he has fun :q:q:q:qing with you cause you fly off the handle so easily.

Bill he could of been joking or dead serious I don't :q:q:q:qing care. I said what I said cuz he pissed me off but whatever. I bought the car because it is what I wanted and I don't care who says what about my I spend my hard earned money on so the haters can suck all 3 of my nuts. Until someone pays for what I drive, I do what I want. I love the car, it's fun to drive and I don't miss any of my lincolns when I feel like driving one I will get in my 98 lsc and drive.

You have three nuts?

Tagua-Mary-Joseph-Baby.jpg

You have three nuts?

Tagua-Mary-Joseph-Baby.jpg

it comes from living here in florida its so :q:q:q:qing hot in the summer you need the xtra nut. some of us like me have 4 because im in the tropics.so when someone says "its so hot im sweatin my nuts off " they have not the genetic makeup of the florida :q:q:q:q:q:q:q.:D

18" staggered set of Mach1 wheels, Eibach Sportline 2" springs, long tubes, h-pipe, Flowmaster originals...that's what I would do...

my personal faves are the 2000 cobra r's (Y2k's). the earlier version of the cobra r's are soooooooooo played out they make saleen marks look like one of a kinds

Well, I guess Sapper could be right about Mustangs being Girls cars....... I know when I put my foot into it, Mine just WWWHHHIIIIIINNNEEESSSSSS!!!!

I always wanted to get a Mustang in that body style and put a Mark engine in it...

Holy crap Jamie, it was a joke, but thanks for the public display of menstruation, proved a point... Try to get a handle on your emotions

And stop threatening to beat someone you've never met, you may want to consider a less bloody sport for yourself, like checkers or black jack before you enter yourself into physical confrontation that'll leave you unrecognizable by your loved ones. I'm not saying you're a little wuss or anything, actually
I'd imagine you're tough, like the Man named Sue

It's good you spend your money on things you enjoy, good luck with the Stang, lighten up buttercup
Cartman On Maury - YouTube

Members online

Back