Black Knight Rebuilt...Another $300 Progress Thread

021_zps7feb7c0b.jpg

I really like this last picture. It's like a before & after effect type of pic.

Dude, it goes without saying. I LOVE WHAT YOU DID THERE!

It's like you're never really done! There's always something to tinker with and improve. It goes without question, looking great Greg!!!

Do you know how much it would cost to ship that front windshield you got there? The one on my black car is beyond totaled. Previous owner had horrific wiper "blades" that scratched the entire windshield. Driving the car at night is a challenge.

I don't think it would be worth the effort, and packing. I've never removed a windshield before. Besides, aren't windshields easy to come by?

I don't think it would be worth the effort, and packing. I've never removed a windshield before. Besides, aren't windshields easy to come by?

Any glass shop can get a new glass, I think Laser paid $130 for one installed at his house

Gregg, don't you have the title to that 97? Scrap that thing..

Cut the rockers out if there good
I also love that last pic
Like a what could have been but you prevented.
And how ones sacrifice can help another live.

Gman, did you test fit the bumper first?
If you shoot me a pm I'll send you my contact info and walk you through what I needed to modify on the bumper support and mounting holes.

Gman, did you test fit the bumper first?
If you shoot me a pm I'll send you my contact info and walk you through what I needed to modify on the bumper support and mounting holes.

I'll keep you in mind. I have already modified my spare bumper support from my parts car. I shouldn't have any problems. I hope not.:p

Members online

No members online now.
Back