Black Knight Rebuilt...Another $300 Progress Thread

Spent the weekend getting the bumper installed. What do you think?
terminator1_zps1049efa2.jpg

terminator2_zps8be98a96.jpg

terminator3_zps8c95b4e4.jpg

terminator4_zpsa7d6f6c8.jpg

Alex, just waiting on you to get one now.

That bumper will never go on my car because I simply cannot afford it. I just spent a ton of cash on my blue '97 between paint & shoes but that's about it. I'm all out. Only reason I got the wheels is because I knew I had 2 wheel sets to sell. I guess maybe this means how badly do I want to sell my Gen 1 LSC headlamp housings & grill. :confused: I've never wanted to get rid of those 2 items!

Almost makes me want to hunt down a Gen2 left fender and get one. I would have to find new headlights thou, and do something with the hood

Almost makes me want to hunt down a Gen2 left fender and get one. I would have to find new headlights thou, and do something with the hood

F that..your car is unique and looks badass as is..not to mention you just went through the trouble of making that hood which would be useless if you switched to a 2ne gen nose.

Dam Greg the performance bug is getting you lol, nice bumper man

Omg that looks sick gman. It flows with the car too and doesn't look like it doesn't belong. Nice job man, whats next? lol

Thanks everyone for the compliments. I have to admit I had my second thoughts for a long time, but the more I looked at my car, the more I wanted foglights. I absolutely love the way it looks now. No head turners yet, but then I haven't went anywhere yet. No rest for the reary. I turn my attention to a few maintenance issues. I gotta do a rear main seal, so I am going to have that done next month, and then I am rebuilding the IRS from my parts car and rebuilding the pumpkin with 373's and trak lok with new half shafts.

For those that want to know Here's my breakdown so far.
  • Car Purchased $300
  • Weld on Core support $600
  • Black Paint $200
  • Painter $200
  • Custom leather from Philippines $500
  • Wood shifter from Alexander Sonin $100
  • 18X10 Black Speedstars $400
  • 245/45/18 Tires $200
  • Cobra Brakes $80
  • Cobra Rotors $180
  • Vogtland Springs on KYB's and Addco Swaybar $80
  • Terminator bumper $650
  • Painter $60

I'm into the car for $3550 so far.

Thanks everyone for the compliments. I have to admit I had my second thoughts for a long time, but the more I looked at my car, the more I wanted foglights. I absolutely love the way it looks now. No head turners yet, but then I haven't went anywhere yet. No rest for the reary. I turn my attention to a few maintenance issues. I gotta do a rear main seal, so I am going to have that done next month, and then I am rebuilding the IRS from my parts car and rebuilding the pumpkin with 373's and trak lok with new half shafts.

For those that want to know Here's my breakdown so far.
  • Car Purchased $300
  • Weld on Core support $600
  • Black Paint $200
  • Painter $200
  • Custom leather from Philippines $500
  • Wood shifter from Alexander Sonin $100
  • 18X10 Black Speedstars $400
  • 245/45/18 Tires $200
  • Cobra Brakes $80
  • Cobra Rotors $180
  • Vogtland Springs on KYB's and Addco Swaybar $80
  • Terminator bumper $650
  • Painter $60

I'm into the car for $3550 so far.

Your list ROCKS!:eek: My list is a bit more expensive! Wish my connections were as cheap as yours!

Members online

No members online now.
Back