Black Knight Rebuilt...Another $300 Progress Thread

That bumper completely changed the look of you Mark. It's a beautiful Mark for only having $3550 in it.

how'd you get 18x10 speedstars?

Yes, I meant 18X9. :D
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=86982

How'd you get $200 18" tires? Used?

Used? Yes.

If he did get them new for that price they'd have to be the worst tires in existence. Or he got them from a privite party that had no use for them. Idfk.

I don't know about the rest of the US, but here in Houston, I have resources for everything I need. Plenty of tires to choose from.

Everything you listed seems to have been fairly cheap..only thing that sticks out is the $600 weld job on the core support?? The core support itself can't be very expensive off a j/y mark..all it needs to have done is cutting out the original which you probably could have done yourself..line up new one and weld it in, not much welding since its only welded to the shock towers. How'd that come out to $600?

Everything you listed seems to have been fairly cheap..only thing that sticks out is the $600 weld job on the core support?? The core support itself can't be very expensive off a j/y mark..all it needs to have done is cutting out the original which you probably could have done yourself..line up new one and weld it in, not much welding since its only welded to the shock towers. How'd that come out to $600?

Because I had it cut to the battery box. That's how bad the hit was. Getting the new one welded in, and getting the hood and fenders to sit right is worth the price I paid. Some things were not meant to skimp on.

do you have a trak-lock already? if not I have one I won't be using...4.10 gears also

As a potential owner of a Mark, this is my goal. Beautiful car. I never saw the finished interior, though.

Is it weird that I view this thread almost every day? Definitely one of the best looking Marks out there.

Just read through this build and very impressed.

Making me think about picking up and 98 LSC, always had a love for that car and the cobra parts make it epic.

Bravo!!!

Members online

Back