Black Knight Rebuilt...Another $300 Progress Thread

Here is what my interior will eventually look like.
98Mark8DriverSeat.jpg

98Mark8RearSeat.jpg

Should look good once its all done.
The Photoshop makes it look like the neoprene seats out of a tracker.

This is a really sweet project you have here. Just read through the whole thread and couldn't stop. Good luck with the car!

Trade ya a good back glass for the wheels :D

:N I'm never getting rid of my wheels. I do need to start looking for the back glass now.

This is a really sweet project you have here. Just read through the whole thread and couldn't stop. Good luck with the car!

Thanks Ben, this is by far my longest project. I ain't getting rid of this car either. This will be the car I keep.

Nice paint G , all I can say is wow.

Thanks Joe, I spent a long time on it. :rolleyes::Beer

I like my wheels too, just HATE cleaning them

Paint looks good man...hurry up and get that thing together

Here is what my interior will eventually look like.
98Mark8DriverSeat.jpg

OMG! How funny... I did the SAME IDENTICAL thing you did reference Photoshopping the interior. I did the same thing to a 1st Gen interior + added the Cobrastar & "Mark VIII" to determine what I wanted to do with my interior before investing the money. After all, once it's done, its pretty permanent.

Here's my photoshop:
myfinishedseats.jpg

Here's the day I picked up the car (Still had tan carpeting). By the way, I had the stitching done in tan. It looks good. You may want to consider having your stitching done in red. Makes it look more sporty! However that was MY personal taste.
101_0842sm-1.jpg

Here it is just last week. Still looks great.
20120526_130541.jpg

well greg i found my blk interior tht ive ben screaming about ...lol help

I'm also thinking of putting red on the insert if the door panels. The part that the wood insert is attached to. I am also going to take the long leather door handle, keep it black, and put red stitching on it.

Hey Gman I really like your red/black two tone interior idea..made me think of the BMW 6 series dark red and black interior that they offered..I think a darker shade of red would look awsome in the seat inserts..

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=mog&hl=en&gl=us&client=ms-android-verizon&tab=wi&q=bmw%20645%20red%20interior&sa=N&biw=533&bih=260#i=1

I clicked on the link but didn't come up with anything! We just had a major storm here though, maybe that's the problem!
You sure your link is good!

I want my seats done like Ultimates.. yours looks good thou, you did a nice job of redying everything

I'm having a custom interior done when I go to the Philippines at the end of the month. I'm taking my skins with me, and a be pattern will be made.

OK, I am trying to pinpoint this problem that I am experiencing. It has something to do with the anti-theft I think. I am randomly not being able to start. The anti theft is blinking rapidly. If I leave it alone for what seems to be about an hour it'll start up. Now I haven't programmed any FOB's yet, I've been manually locking the door. I am thinking the anti-theft module is acting up?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back