Back in the game. My LSE thread

What are you getting? I'm getting upwards of 26 MPGs.. I also use V-power (93 octane), E3s, and my exhaust.. Running stock intake..

you sure about that?

my scanguage only reads up to 24 mpg while cruising around 65mph.

I was getting the same mileage from regular synthetic compared to RP.. I don't trust RP when running boost though and will switch to Amsoil this spring.. :cool:

My average says 17mpg average. But I just filled up with V-Power today and reset it so I'll see what happens. I'll be changing the plugs within a couple days and the fuel filter. It has a K&N drop in but I couldn't figure out how to get the airbox off completely the couple minutes I messed with it. Is there more than just those two clips that are visible?

I actually am unsure of the oil it has in it. Standard conventional which really sucks but hey free oil changes you can't complain with. I got a great deal on the service/warranty plan.

Service plan and warranty sounds great so if I take it in for service they can print out whatever may be wrong with the vehicle. Then I can just take it right next door to the Lincoln dealership with that print out and get whatever it may be fixed under warranty. Haha sweet!

Those tails only came on the LSes from out of country unless added by someone at a later time. I have them on my LS as well but they're tinted so dark you can't really tell they're two tone unless they're on or looking closely.

Nice! What else are you hiding from us? Can't wait to finally see your ls, it's been kept a mystery for so long.

Self figured out and by the 'scangauge'.. At 62 MPH..

I use Royal Purple also.. Which supposedly adds MPGs..

When I was going to get my dyno tune, but never did, I asked the tuner guy about adding royal purple since they sold it there. He said not to go with it and save my money, just to get a good synthetic. He said that their claims were just that, them claiming it added this and that to your car but it didn't. I never tried it so who knows

Yea.. I could tell a difference between conventional and synthetic though..

I use the best in the LS (mainly because it was my first car and I have 'spot in my heart' for it)..

When I was going to get my dyno tune, but never did, I asked the tuner guy about adding royal purple since they sold it there. He said not to go with it and save my money, just to get a good synthetic. He said that their claims were just that, them claiming it added this and that to your car but it didn't. I never tried it so who knows

sounds like a lot of car products.

My Scion was my first new car and it ran full Mobil1 synthetic and Motul transmission fluid since 500mi. I plan on keeping this car until the warranty runs out so free conventional will do just fine for me.

Where do you have your scangauge mounted? I'd like to keep it hidden? Maybe below the headlight controls?

This forum is a million times better than the Scion forums. It's the type of people for sure but the scion forums are just filled with spammers, unwanted newbs, and "pro" newbs that no everything lol. This forum is a breath of fresh air compared to the people over on Scion forums. Hell I was even looking at SRT4s...you want to watch a thread full of monkeys with a keyboard check those threads out lol.

And thanks for being so considerate of my feelings guys! I really appreciate the comments! I'll be taking some post-snowstorm pictures today against some snowbanks bigger than me. I'll post em up tonight. I'm also going to get the intake adapter and try out a new cone fitler instead of the airbox today.

Ohh.. This forum will make you crack up somedays.. I can have a terrible day and come on here and just start cracking up.. :lol:

Lol I bet...I've been archiving old threads in my spare time and found some gems in the bunch but overall I'd say its a clean well maintained forum. Lots of information when LLSOC still hasn't replied to an e-mail I send them twice over 4 days ago. Was willing to pay too but screw that!

This forum is a million times better than the Scion forums. It's the type of people for sure but the scion forums are just filled with spammers, unwanted newbs, and "pro" newbs that no everything lol. This forum is a breath of fresh air compared to the people over on Scion forums. Hell I was even looking at SRT4s...you want to watch a thread full of monkeys with a keyboard check those threads out lol.

And thanks for being so considerate of my feelings guys! I really appreciate the comments! I'll be taking some post-snowstorm pictures today against some snowbanks bigger than me. I'll post em up tonight. I'm also going to get the intake adapter and try out a new cone fitler instead of the airbox today.

I use to hangout on some other car forums. LVC is by far the best time. Lots of funny stuff and good info. Members will help you at the drop of a hat. And give you crap just as fast. Sometimes both in the same reply. :lol:

Members online

No members online now.
Back