Back in the game. My LSE thread

Nice looking LSE.:cool:

I have 5% on the front doors and 1% on the rear doors and back glass. Its a pain to back up. Have to check behind the LS first. Then roll the windows down and use the mirrors. During the summer, the LS is nice and cool inside. Drivng at night not really a problem.

A back up cam helps a lot, I know

Those tails only came on the LSes from out of country unless added by someone at a later time. I have them on my LS as well but they're tinted so dark you can't really tell they're two tone unless they're on or looking closely.

I would say a previous owner added those, there is also a 'chromed' bulb in the turn signal. Also with the shape the car was kept in, it appears it was owned by someone who cares about their LS alot. However, note the wheel weights on the outside rims... EW

Man, that TC looks retarded lowered like that.

What's that rule of thumb? For every inch lowered, one gains 19WHP x each corner it's lowered at? Probably a good thing, too. Those little Tc's are as wheezy as an asthmatic after running a marathon.

Looks fine to me like any other lowered vehicle.

Not very practical at all but if thats what the owner likes then let them be. I prefer not having to worry
about scraping the undercarriage and going over everything at an angle just to ride lower.

Don't worry guys that was the very first snowfall of the year. My tC had coilovers and literally right after this picture I put the stock 17"s and raised it up about 2.5". Adjustability is undeniable awesome. I knew the car wasn't fast so I tried to go as low as possible on my budget. I actually had a sticke on the back that said "low & slow" haha.

And driving a lowered car really isn't bad at all! I actually loved it lol. People would come up and ask how do you even turn that thing as I was tucking those 18s under the front fender. I never buckeled my fenders and never really scraped to bad. Its all about your approach angle besides I didn't care what the bottom of the front bumper looked like anyways. Good thing about tCs is the downpipe is the lowest part of the chassis. Only $70 to replace if ever flattened.

If a car can hit 12 second quarter miles i consider it fast.

If it can do 10 seconds then its fast as hell.

I quartered it with decent street tires full exhaust intake coils and swaybar and flash tune and best I had was 13.9

Great Lakes Dragway close to Kenosha. But honestly that 13.9 was the BEST I could get all day/night. I was averaging 14.2s almost every run

Yeah it's a pretty decent track actually. I remember I took my LS down there when I had it awhile ago but I don't remember the times. They have a pretty cool deal when they first open up. One price I think its $20 for all day runs

That would be sick! There was a guy there last time with a supercharged V8 explorer absolutely tearing it up it was crazy! He said he had a Gen2 LS supercharged at home too, but if it were me I'd be running that instead lol

Me too! Maybe we could meet up or something.. Have a 'race day'.. lol

I'll probably be moving to the Milwaukee area for work this summer (hopefully).. :)

Haha yeah that'd be awesome man! I know some really good photo spots around Milwaukee for a photoshoot.

Man I'm really hating the gas mileage in this damn car. Lol such a hit from my 4banger. I'm going to run the new intake by the end of the week and probably change all the plugs. I'm brain storming for every possible maintenance item to change/replace for better mileage. Even 2-5mpg would be great lol

What are you getting? I'm getting upwards of 26 MPGs.. I also use V-power (93 octane), E3s, and my exhaust.. Running stock intake..

Haha yeah that'd be awesome man! I know some really good photo spots around Milwaukee for a photoshoot.

Man I'm really hating the gas mileage in this damn car. Lol such a hit from my 4banger. I'm going to run the new intake by the end of the week and probably change all the plugs. I'm brain storming for every possible maintenance item to change/replace for better mileage. Even 2-5mpg would be great lol

Plugs, Fuel filter, air in tires, air intake, seafoam, oil change, throw out the dead midget hookers in the trunk. All possible ideas.

No you cant get rid of the DMH... you never know when your gonna need em

Members online

No members online now.
Back