Back in the game. My LSE thread

You could probably go to Lowes or something and buy some bar.. Put those 'bend' points in a press and hit it with a hammer.. It will provide support and that bar is less than 10 bucks

I actually have some really nice metal I can use for this. I made a custom bracket for my phone in my tC so I have some left over. I'm looking forward to working on it, I hope everything goes together perfectly.

Haha nice! I wish I had another car I could keep from driving it in the winter. Doesn't look like the previous owner did.

IMG_20110131_223444.jpg

Okay seeing as LSK is sold out of alot of things. Clear corners, where do I get them? Also angel eyes... worth it if I'm already opening for clear corners? Angel eyes will be a breeze to do for me as I retrofitted my old halogen headlights with TSX projectors and factory HIDs on my Scion.

Wish LSK still did the core charge deal for preinstalled angel eyes and clear corners. Such an awesome deal haha back in what 08? Lol I've been archiving some old as threads all morning just reading up.

Of course Angels.. We have a group buy if you want to get in..

There is no where (that anyone has found) for the clear corners.. They still sell the ones for the bumper and those can be found on eBay..

Yeah maybe I will jump in on the group buy. You guys are getting them from Umnitza right? I used to be sponsored by them with my tC for HID kits and such I'll give them a call and see whats up.

Thats lame the clear corners are gone. Maybe just use some VHT on the amber to darken it up a bit. I hate how obnoxiously orange they are lol

Bought the damn MAF adapter so I have to wait til tomorrow not to get the intake on. I could re-drill the plate but I'll wait and see if the other one works better.

That links for tail lights..? No way would I put VHT on my tail lights I have now maybe the all red ones. I'm just talking about tinting the orange in the headlights and on the front bumper with VHT. Maybe even a tinted vinyl if it'll accept it.

Clear corners with angel eyes installed, very nice Ls...i want those tails so bad!

IMG_6842.JPG

DSC01721.JPG

Thank you! I love my LSE. I like your headlights, i'm for sure going to smoke my amber lenses. Also I want more of a pure pure white angel eye instead of even the slightest hint of blue.

I believe those are the CCFL and your correct the LEDs def have more of a true white color generally.

Whats the pricing?

Nvm I looked. $150 is a damn good price. I'll see if my headlights have the grey sealant tomorrow. I'm hoping they do as the amber in the headlights is my biggest beef about the cosmetics on the gen1s. Angel eyes is just a must if they're already open lol.

Just like I'm waiting for my drivers regulator to blow out so I can have the dealer swap out the front speakers for me in the process of the replacement haha

Members online

No members online now.
Back