6th Annual LvC Beach Party 2011 Discussion Thread

I believe I'll be tentin' it. :)
Or do like they did on Top Gear and make my car a RV. That was hands down the funniest one I've seen.

So some people should start looking at the Sands Motel (608) 375-4167

Mom and Pop place ... nice rooms but that's all ...

There's also the Fennimore Hills Motel (608) 822-3281
Very nice place ... but it's 10 miles away ...

Then there's the scary Hubl's Motel (608)-375-4277 You never know what your final bill will be ... This place either gets great reviews or terrible reviews. So it's a last option place. It's about 3 miles or less from Boscobel on Hwy 60 across the river.

Is there any way to get some kinda map with peoples driving directions? I think it would be cool to see who is traveling where and meet up with others to caravan up.

Debi will be there, I can't imagine her missing it.

I sure hope Deb will be there this year. We've never met, and I was her first Secret Santa recipient back in 05.

Can't wait to meet you either G!

Yup I got my room, I followed your lead Brent and switched to the Sands, like you said, we are never in the room!!

My girlfriend is trying to get married on the same weekend!!! I am trying get her to change the date and reserved the room in hopes she will!!!

Can't wait to see you all!!!

SMOOCHES!

I believe I'll be tentin' it. :)
Or do like they did on Top Gear and make my car a RV. That was hands down the funniest one I've seen.

agreed.. I almost pissed myself when they jumped the caddy..

Which would be the best day to come down? Probably sat I suppose.. I'm kinda on the poor side and can't reserve a room and don't know if ill have money for one in the summer.. :(

Which would be the best day to come down? Probably sat I suppose.. I'm kinda on the poor side and can't reserve a room and don't know if ill have money for one in the summer.. :(

friday is the best day to show. sat is the cruise so if you miss us then you are sitting in town for a few hours while were out and about. some of us hardcore show up on thurs ;)

Is there any way to get some kinda map with peoples driving directions? I think it would be cool to see who is traveling where and meet up with others to caravan up.

thats a good idea. I tried to copy the map/directions i'd use if i go but it aint workin.

friday is the best day to show. sat is the cruise so if you miss us then you are sitting in town for a few hours while were out and about. some of us hardcore show up on thurs ;)

Yup and some of us show up even earlier than that. :D

Come up through Illinois on us67. Meet up with us in Beardstown. At least 2 marks there. Could possibly meet up with k9t8m, kristen, and his brother on the way from there.

Be nice to meet you..

I'll be there earlier than that .... LOL

thats a good idea. I tried to copy the map/directions i'd use if i go but it aint workin.

Norhtern, IL ... easy .. take I-90 to Madison, WI then US Hwy 18 to US Hwy 61.

Or you can take US Hwy 14 or Hwy 20 both will cross I-90. No tolls taking Hwy 14.

Oh and that Andrew guys I heard that Kustomizingkid had a thing for him....

agreed.. I almost pissed myself when they jumped the caddy..

There is always somewhere to crash if need be...

Since Andrew brought his gay German ride - would it be OK if I brought my not so gay little German? Or - if necessary to placate the Caddy dealer I can always bring the Allante - some real American Luxury Muscle ;) (well, with a little spaghetti thrown in).

Members online

No members online now.
Back