6th Annual LvC Beach Party 2011 Discussion Thread

I really need tomake it to one of these. No preggo gf this time, so i don't think I have an excuse not to go.

Well damn...

I just looked at the list of people attending the event and I see Mespock's going to be there.

As such, I will not be going for fear that he may want to beat me up. No... seriously... he won't admit it in public, but boy, was he pissed as I took him up on his challenge when he told me she was off limits. Who is "she"? Well, that's not important.

But you guys have fun.

Well damn...

I just looked at the list of people attending the event and I see Mespock's going to be there.

As such, I will not be going for fear that he may want to beat me up. No... seriously... he won't admit it in public, but boy, was he pissed as I took him up on his challenge when he told me she was off limits. Who is "she"? Well, that's not important.

But you guys have fun.

"Home Made Jam" ..... there I set the bait ....

We told you to lay off the Twinkies ... You also forgot England ..
the only twinkie I messed with was the dillwad Mike Ward who installed my gears...or not!!!

and thanks brent ;)..Rich's old man's disease is getting worse...

gear1.JPG

gear2.JPG

gear3.JPG

Well weather permitting I'm going back tomorrow after I'm done working ... This is not the fault of my district or community ... I'm not going to take the day for to protest ... I will do it on my own time.

what you admit that you drive bad:D
welllll, if you call seeing 0mph for 8 to 10 seconds on your message center bad...yeah...I like putting my boys balls on the road, especially when I bought him gears to do just that. You know dang well that dillwad screwed Tux over - don't give me crap old man... still a sour note for me... like I said... its like letting you teach my kid.... made me feel like a dang parent sending my kid off to be played with by a pedophile....

Members online

Back