6th Annual LvC Beach Party 2011 Discussion Thread

I thought this year was the best cruise. It was much better having more stops along the way. The scavenger hunt was a great idea as well.

Stand down range of the tater cannon and try and hit the flying tater with a lawn dart... ten bonus points if you get hit with a tater already hit by a lawn dart and it pokes your eye out!

Well Derreck and I have discussed a new variation of the cruise ... I'll be posting my idea as soon as I sit down and look at a map...

I'm kind of worrieds as I don't think Debi would ever be found ... LOL

okay so it is 2200km away from me roughly! not that bad. next summer im going to winnipeg anyways which is smack dab in the middle so it all works out. see you guys next year!!!

Well I've been waiting for one of our neighbors to the north to make it to the Beach Party ...

We've had a member from the country which once rulled us make it a few years back ...

Would be great if you can make it ... Meet is always the 3rd weekend of July this way people from the further distances can make plans ....

well i was talking to rich in chat tonight and i want to come next year. i'll just take a week to a week and a half off from work and drive up slowly. i told him i'll only come if we all chip in and do a pig roast. i think a pig roast would just totally kick ass. i'm sure i could find a few other mark owners who i could convince into coming as well. whats everyone think about having a pig roast too? how bad do you guys want me to make the 24 hour drive lol!

i just dont want to add like 5000kms onto my baby, shes only had like 260Km in the last year! ahh what the hell youll see me there! or by next year youll hear me way before you see me! *HINT HINT*

I'm with Jamie, I think a pig roast/BBQ would be a great addition. I wanna go fishin with Trevor though.

+1 on the bbq. much easier to hang out and catch up with people at a bbq then at the loud bar

Well I'll look into the Pig Roast thing ... #1 on the Pig Road is making sure to cover the cost of the roast ... I know I can get all the the necessary items including the pig and I know of a local recipe that I had at a graduation a few years back that was killer... you just didn't want to stop eating it it was so good.

Let me figure out the schedule of events and we'll see where we can throw in the Pig Roast ...

I agree...it's alot easier to mingle and you get to see everyone instead of a certain group when everyone is at the house. Even just the pizza instead of going out to eat was good i thought.

Maybe we can kill the pig with the lawn darts.

Thats a great idea! Maybe it can be the prize for the winners of this years events!

Speaking of Rich you want me to tell them the general idea of what I was thinking or do you want to do a bit more research and tell them...?

Members online

No members online now.
Back