6th Annual LvC Beach Party 2011 Discussion Thread

isiah and gman you guys can meet up at some point, then you can meet up with all the ill guys, speaking of illinois i just went through beardstown

Foxpaws: You better bring it we are supposed to race!

Since Andrew brought his gay German ride - would it be OK if I brought my not so gay little German? Or - if necessary to placate the Caddy dealer I can always bring the Allante - some real American Luxury Muscle ;) (well, with a little spaghetti thrown in).

Brent - Your Cyclone will spank my little German puppy in the straights - The puppy is only about 5.4 to 60, and it barely breaks 13 in the 1/4... not all that fast (he remains stock....). But, can you throw in a few switchbacks - or at least a long straight? I think at least my top speed is way over yours...

Cyclone is really only a 14.1 quarter mile.

There are a lot of stories about the muscle cars but the factory didn't produce many 13 second cars, really.

Brent - Your Cyclone will spank my little German puppy in the straights - The puppy is only about 5.4 to 60, and it barely breaks 13 in the 1/4... not all that fast (he remains stock....). But, can you throw in a few switchbacks - or at least a long straight? I think at least my top speed is way over yours...

"Hey, man, you got out of that car???"

Inside joke.

Who knew that frogs could fold... ;)

Brent - the puppy is only about 13.8 - it just breaks into the 13s...

So - I guess I shouldn't be too worried - of course, who knows what you have done in the meantime to the Merc.... Supercharged? Bored? Racing Cams?

Foxpaws rides are sweeeeet!!!!

I swear he folds his legs and pushes gas and brake with his knees and his neck telescopes down....! lol

My neck isn't the only thing that... telescopes. :shifty:

Oh, who am I kidding. It's tiny.

:lol:

There is always somewhere to crash if need be...

I'll keep that in mind.. Now to get the thing done/tuned/road worthy.. ;) I may be getting a job in WI so this may work out in my favor.. For the money and to make this.. :D

Damn. Was going to come with the big Benz. But I have a family wedding in Seattle I will be driving to on the 17th. :(

Members online

Back