6th Annual LvC Beach Party 2011 Discussion Thread

yeah you owe it to us, i honked when i drove past! tried to take a pic of the sign for your exit but theres a bump right there so wife got a pic of the dash :(

We've been getting a few LSers at the meet ... would be nice if they'd start to show up ... Still think they are afraid to have fun.. Andy let them know that we don't bite. LOL

I might be bringing the yammy 100 if it proves to be dependable, probably have to take a couple extra days off of work tho to get there

I might be bringing the yammy 100 if it proves to be dependable, probably have to take a couple extra days off of work tho to get there

Throw it on the Mark VIII's trunk.. LOL ... Oops .. Still will be in pieces ... LOL ... We should see who get's their on the road first ... You or Shane....

My money is on Danny ... LOL ...

Oh I want all who are coming to bring something that could be used as a door prize. Could be as simple as a can of tire cleaner or a part you have laying in the garage you could spare.

Like Debi could bring a can of that nice detailing stuff she supplies me with.

Could be a 6 or 12 pack of beer ... anything that you'd like to bring. I'm going to use it in the Great LvC Cannon Ball Run .... Or the Great LvC Race .... on Saturday ..

There are only 9 rooms left at the River Inn for the Beach Party ... 9 rooms in the whole place left and they are ours reserved until June 15th.

Book fast if you want to be in the River Inn. Not sure how many are left at the Sands but if the River Inn now is full except for the rooms I have set asside ... I'm sure the Sands will be filling up fast.

Pepps, Mike, Jeb, and Danny you are all booked in your same place. Ok Brandon you and Hankey too are booked unless you want some place different then up are on your own.

As always my back yard is open for anyone wanting to save some money and put up a tent.

Members online

No members online now.
Back