6th Annual LvC Beach Party 2011 Discussion Thread

depending on when my yearly camping trip is in late july/early aug i might attend. Hell if it falls on the same weekend i'll swing by for a day...Me and all my buddies camp in the reedsburg/baraboo area around that time for about 5 days..Prob 1.5 hrs from you? If it works out it works out.

So if I come do I have to be last in line? Since I wont have a Lincoln? :)

260 days left.

That's 8 months, 7 days.

Or 37 weeks and a day.

or 186 weekdays.

or 0.71 years.

Just spent time with the Cadillac Dealer in Prairie Du Chien and he wants to be part of the Beach Party ... So .... can't wait until this meet is under way.

The caddies will have to bring up the rear in case they break down.

You guy's seem to have forgotten about foxpaws caddy that thing can go fast !!!

It just happened that I was at the dealership and brought up my plans for next year. I'll go down to the Lincoln dealership and talk to them also.

This has to do with Derrick's idea that he gave me, expanded upon by Foxpaws and soon to be put into action by me. It will be fun as always.

Just have the brain thinking and planning something different for the 6th Beach Party.

Yeah, it's a good idea, should be fun :)

It just happened that I was at the dealership and brought up my plans for next year. I'll go down to the Lincoln dealership and talk to them also.

This has to do with Derrick's idea that he gave me, expanded upon by Foxpaws and soon to be put into action by me. It will be fun as always.

Just have the brain thinking and planning something different for the 6th Beach Party.

I'm looking into some more ideas for the Hog Roast ... Maybe I can get the Lincoln and Caddy dealerships to do some kind of event that day that would include the hog roast.

ya i had to bring my Jimbobway converter to charge my cell phone... all tho the milll seemed to be running smooth off the river

Members online

No members online now.
Back