Hi y'all

gen 2 = women & old people. (old as in social security retirement age)
You really are a fuggin idiot. Your posts make no sense what so ever. You cant just pull random thoughts from your arse and call them facts. Lets analyze this some.

Brandon, Me, Sapperfire, Jamie, GMAN, Jeb, Mark8Murder, Phreakness etc etc etc are all second gen owners. None of us are old and some are quite young (brandon just turned 21).

Debi, Sappers wife, are both women and drive a Gen1. Rich, Pepps, Driller and many others that drive Gen1s are older (by a good margin) then the rest of us.

So your theroy is completly wrong.

The Gen1 interior is plastic and the door pannels look like crap. The Gen2 everything is covered nicer and the doors are actually made to fit the car nicer and put the switches in a logical position. Gen 2s handle better due to better dampners and larger sway bars. Gen 2s are easier to work on. Gen 2s are easier to mod because you can actually tune them. Gen 2s have a much sexier ass. Gen 2s can actuall see at night without modding the headlights.

Now look, I like Gen1s just fine. The nose is more agressive then the second Gens, no doubt. But a second Gen looks like it was made this millenium and not in the 1980's.

Anyway blacklscgirl, good luck in your endevors. Didnt want to go off track but I take offense to someone who just continuously bashes crap due to ignorance.

You really are a fuggin idiot. Your posts make no sense what so ever. You cant just pull random thoughts from your arse and call them facts. Lets analyze this some.

Brandon, Me, Sapperfire, Jamie, GMAN, Jeb, Mark8Murder, Phreakness etc etc etc are all second gen owners. None of us are old and some are quite young (brandon just turned 21).

Debi, Sappers wife, are both women and drive a Gen1. Rich, Pepps, Driller and many others that drive Gen1s are older (by a good margin) then the rest of us.

So your theroy is completly wrong.

The Gen1 interior is plastic and the door pannels look like crap. The Gen2 everything is covered nicer and the doors are actually made to fit the car nicer and put the switches in a logical position. Gen 2s handle better due to better dampners and larger sway bars. Gen 2s are easier to work on. Gen 2s are easier to mod because you can actually tune them. Gen 2s have a much sexier ass. Gen 2s can actuall see at night without modding the headlights.

Now look, I like Gen1s just fine. The nose is more agressive then the second Gens, no doubt. But a second Gen looks like it was made this millenium and not in the 1980's.

I have never have gotten personal with you and will not. I stand behind my statement that the gen 2's were marketed to an older crowd then gen 1's. Does that refer to resale, no. You don't know me but I have owned a Mark VIII longer than 90% of the people on this forum including you and will own the one I have long after the rest of you get tired of their car so they can move on to the next generation of whatever catches their eye. Look it up friend I was the first one to say LVC should do something to help your buddy when he was down and out. If you don't like what I post then pass it up and don't respond. Also the only reason your friend's wife drives a gen 1 is because that is what she is allowed to drive.

Yeah, remember that when you roll up next to a Gen 1 and think you're gonna run off and leave it cause it ain't happenin. Gen 1 has that mean look on the front for a reason. Now you can throw mods into the Gen 2 and keep up with us Gen 1's. See, if you got a Gen 1, you could always tell the b/f that your car is faster. :)

lmfao wow dude listen to the guy who puts 6 miles a year on his car and drives like a 65 year old man. why dont you come down here again with your car and we will video tape me putting 12 cars lengths on your faster gen 1 and post it up for everyone on here to see. you wouldnt even stop at the end to shake my hand and tell me i was right, you would jump on 75 and get to alabama with tears pouring out of your eyes. i dont mind :q:q:q:q talking, its all in good fun, but you need to be able to back up your claims, and i know you would never ever push your car to 100 mph, you would be way to scared. besides, when you sent me the money to buy that car from me, i put a wood block under the gas pedal that you didnt know about lol!

lmfao wow dude listen to the guy who puts 6 miles a year on his car and drives like a 65 year old man. why dont you come down here again with your car and we will video tape me putting 12 cars lengths on your faster gen 1 and post it up for everyone on here to see. you wouldnt even stop at the end to shake my hand and tell me i was right, you would jump on 75 and get to alabama with tears pouring out of your eyes. i dont mind :q:q:q:q talking, its all in good fun, but you need to be able to back up your claims, and i know you would never ever push your car to 100 mph, you would be way to scared. besides, when you sent me the money to buy that car from me, i put a wood block under the gas pedal that you didnt know about lol!

Now why are you picking at me scrotum lips? We'll do that test with the 98... mhm, that's what I thought. Sorry I take care of my car but I do drive it like I'm 42 :cool: and it's 10 miles a year lol. I didn't send you money. I flew to you and you came and picked me up at Tampa International, GD what a memory you have. I found the wood block too. :p

Now, does that stock 98 want to run with the 95? I think I did mention "mods" being done to a Gen 2. Stock for stock, the Gen 2 can not hang. Nothing to back up on that known comment.

You guys are great I love both gens but there are several reasons why I prefer the gen 2s for reasons already mentioned but I wouldn't hesitate to jump on another clean gen 1 if one crossed my path

You guys are great I love both gens but there are several reasons why I prefer the gen 2s for reasons already mentioned but I wouldn't hesitate to jump on another clean gen 1 if one crossed my path

Honestly, my main reason I like the Gen 1 better is because in 93 and 94, that was my dream car that I always told myself I would have. I didn't even pay attention to the Gen 2 when they came out. It just didn't appeal to me. I like the aggressive look of the Gen 1 better. The Mark VII was my dream car until I laid eyes on the 93 when it first hit the lot. I was in my 20's and could not afford 40 grand because I was buying a home that was 18 grand more than the car. I couldn't live in the car and the home was more important. I don't try to bash the Gen 2's. They are nice cars, I'll give them that. It just doesn't have "the look" that caught my eye in 93 and 94. I don't mention 95 and 96 because I knew they were still out of my range then too. I don't like Gen 1's because they're quicker. It's just the fact that it was what I wanted back then and I finally ended up getting the exact color combo I wanted but blew it up and now I have my 2nd choice which was white on black (with a little 2 tone) added to it. This is not opinion, this is simple truth.

i'll run you in my 98 too, fine with me, i know the way you drive, so i would still beat you, your gas pedal has never been pushed more than half way down! even with 210k on it, hell i'll even let shari be the driver she'll make you cry too lol!!!

All you have to do is sit in a Gen 2 to know which one you would rather have... I loves me that gen 2 interior.

When it's a title for title race with all these witnesses, I'll come down this summer. Let me know if we're on. You can sleep on it. ;)

I will do the arm drop if Lacer mans the finish line.

I have never have gotten personal with you and will not. I stand behind my statement that the gen 2's were marketed to an older crowd then gen 1's. Does that refer to resale, no. You don't know me but I have owned a Mark VIII longer than 90% of the people on this forum including you and will own the one I have long after the rest of you get tired of their car so they can move on to the next generation of whatever catches their eye. Look it up friend I was the first one to say LVC should do something to help your buddy when he was down and out. If you don't like what I post then pass it up and don't respond. Also the only reason your friend's wife drives a gen 1 is because that is what she is allowed to drive.
This aint personal sparky. You donated $20 to Sapperfires cause. For that he and I thank you. That $20 does not buy you the ability to act the fool and me not call you out on it. I have noticed the last few weeks you have been going around here and saying one rediculously stupid thing after another. Before hand I didnt see that in you so it has me wondering what has changed. Are you on teh crack? :lol:

Seriously though the only time I make a gen 1/2 comment is when others like you come on here and bash the second gens with BS remarks. Then I will defend the car to the death cause its the superior car. Is a 93 or early 94 faster stock for stock then a second gen? Yes. Is there anything else that is better about them? No.
Is a second gen easier to mod? Yes cause you can tune at will. The second gen is also within 100 lbs (usually) of a first gen and for the added stuff that 100lbs is well worth it IMHO. I have parked near puddles that I would have trampled in had it not been for the puddle lamps. There are deer I would have hit doing over 100mph if I had gen1 head lights. Im fat and the teliscopic wheel allows me to have the steering wheel in a better position. And best of all I can fit a supercharger under my stock hood.

Also dont state your opinions as fact and when I prove it wrong with facts then retort with "I dont care and am gonna continue to believe my BS"

This aint personal sparky. You donated $20 to Sapperfires cause. For that he and I thank you. That $20 does not buy you the ability to act the fool and me not call you out on it. I have noticed the last few weeks you have been going around here and saying one rediculously stupid thing after another. Before hand I didnt see that in you so it has me wondering what has changed. Are you on teh crack? :lol:

Seriously though the only time I make a gen 1/2 comment is when others like you come on here and bash the second gens with BS remarks. Then I will defend the car to the death cause its the superior car. Is a 93 or early 94 faster stock for stock then a second gen? Yes. Is there anything else that is better about them? No.
Is a second gen easier to mod? Yes cause you can tune at will. The second gen is also within 100 lbs (usually) of a first gen and for the added stuff that 100lbs is well worth it IMHO. I have parked near puddles that I would have trampled in had it not been for the puddle lamps. There are deer I would have hit doing over 100mph if I had gen1 head lights. Im fat and the teliscopic wheel allows me to have the steering wheel in a better position. And best of all I can fit a supercharger under my stock hood.

Also dont state your opinions as fact and when I prove it wrong with facts then retort with "I dont care and am gonna continue to believe my BS"
:rolleyes: you win...gen 2's rule which is why they stopped making them in 1998.

:rolleyes: you win...gen 2's rule which is why they stopped making them in 1998.
Yay! I'm a wiener!! ........ er .. uh, winner.
leaving-1.gif

Who cares what generation the car is? I have an August of 93 but would love to get any second gen, do the second gen's look as mean as the first gen, no. But they are one of the best looking cars out there. I'm trying to figure out why some people act like fools over the second gen not being as nice or whatever as the first gen.

Members online

Back