Hi y'all

blacklscgirl

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I am new to this place and i recently discovered how freaking awesome a mark viii is. i dont have one yet, but i am saving and will have one soon. i am looking for a 98 black/black lsc. i am 19 and my boyfriend is the one who introduced me to this site and what these cars are. when i first rode in a mark viii, he got the car up to 110 from one exit to the next (less than half a mile) the fastest ive ever been...up to that time. thats when he looked over and said "and thats stock" i just had to have that car. there is just something about cruising next to a mustang/camaro knowing that they dont know that you can easily leave them in the dust...it is addicting. ive always been a ford girl...this car might just make me a lincoln girl. :D

welcome, but just so we are all clear, lincoln is ford!! so even if you are a ford girl, in a lincoln you will still be a ford girl!!

Jacksonville eh? You are in the middle essentially of M8 heaven. Rust free marks 8s are very easy to find, and there are a bunch of active members in FL, BAD97, and I for example. Welcome to the site!

welcome from the nc/sc area ull learn alot and we do give and take advice and willing to help the next .. good luck and welcome

:V

<---also in FL. Welcome. Don't take the jokes too seriously and you will have fun here.

i know that too :D ive been reading this forum for a little while now...just didnt want to join till i got my car, but i decided wth

For the record, the wheel in the other thread, with your reflection in it is called an octastar. ;) Don't tell them I told you, or they will hit me.

i know what it is...just because i am a girl doesnt mean im completely clueless....definitely not a blonde

I wasn't assuming, they asked if you knew, you never answered, so I wanted to put it out there, just incase. Trying to be nice, since everyone here tends to be a little harsh on new people. I was kidding, hence the SMILIES!

they started joking before i could answer....so i didnt answer....i figured that everyone knew what type of rims came on the mark...???

For the record, the wheel in the other thread, with your reflection in it is called an octastar. ;) Don't tell them I told you, or they will hit me.

i know what it is...just because i am a girl doesnt mean im completely clueless....definitely not a blonde

white with octastars...we have that in common...gen 1 or gen 2?

Leg humper. :p

I sent my dollar in...
frog_man.jpg

frog_man.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back