Hi y'all

and here i thought it was because a lot of the newer Gen 2 owners are younger and have 400 lbs. of speaker wire, amps and subwoofer drivers & cabs for that oooooh ahhh, ooh aahh, thump, thump, effect. :D:):)

dont forget about the Gen2 owners down south that have 300 lbs of "traction" sand in the trunk for those "snow" days they been having....:D:);)

I also just remembered sappefire just bought a black lsc and he is conveniently missing from this thread....interesting.

WELCOME TO LVC!!!:)

By the way, look @ my signature pic... Not always do Gen 1's have to have a chrome grille. I don't have any chrome accents on my 93.

WELCOME
When I started dating my wife in 2000 she had a Toyota and I let her drive my Mark. Long story short I had to buy another Mark. I wish I would have joined here long ago. I would have a awsome Mark as a DD plus the hot rod. Some folks on here can help you keep it or even make it better than new.

WishI could convince my wife to do the same!:shifty:

so much more of a coolness factor:cool::cool::D.

That I can relate to! lol

Until more proof comes in this so called new member is Ripped Camel in cognito.

lmfao, Uhm, Damn, I just pee'd myself! lmfao!!!!

couldn't have been said any better...

Thanks,

eather mark you get. Welcome.... dont listen to the bias people. also one fact that i just accepted was, "theres always going to be a faster car, ALWAYS" just keep that in mind. While they my be faster, the Marks are nicer looking :rolleyes:

a bias right there...

I also just remembered sappefire just bought a black lsc and he is conveniently missing from this thread....interesting.

But the car that "her said pic" is in front of is white. I'm still not for sure on this either though. I know it's not Sapp but it does feel like it's someone with a history here. Also, she said her b/f told her about the site. My questions is, where the hell is he while all the "leg humping" is going on? How come his user name wasn't mentioned? How come his whole car hasn't been shown?

But the car that "her said pic" is in front of is white. I'm still not for sure on this either though. I know it's not Sapp but it does feel like it's someone with a history here. Also, she said her b/f told her about the site. My questions is, where the hell is he while all the "leg humping" is going on? How come his user name wasn't mentioned? How come his whole car hasn't been shown?

interesting how the LS guys haven't showed up as well.

I really, really doubt it is a previous forum member.

As for second gens, stock to me, feels like a 2 door lincoln town car.

WELCOME TO LVC!!!:)

By the way, look @ my signature pic... Not always do Gen 1's have to have a chrome grille. I don't have any chrome accents on my 93.

ive seen your car and yes that one i do like...i almost got a 93 and had plans to paint it black and get rid of all the chrome, but it fell through :(

i knew about the faster tune, but didnt know that they were lighter. and i thought only the 93 had the faster tune because it didnt sell to well to the younger crowd. also...ive never seen a decent gen 1 interier...all the ones ive seen are beat to hell and back. to me they seem to have this cold feel to them...not to welcoming.

cuz i told him to back off. im not telling you who he is, but he has been reading along. :)

Ok she is mine, she wanted to play with y'all and it was funny now post pics love

*sigh* ok

072.jpg

Photo on 2011-02-21 at 15.23.jpg

Photo on 2011-02-21 at 15.23 #3.jpg

What the hell is she "show casing" up there, craw fish? Oh yeah, nice to finally find out who everyone is now. still need to get a Gen 1

florida lobster....go every year. i just like that pic even tho its a few years old :/

no gen 1 :)

Members online

Back