Florida's Official Jamie's BBQ/Mark VIII Meet info

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok please mod's, if you can delete my original post, and make this a sticky, sorry for being a pain. I reserved the pavallion for the meet tonight. This is the official info:
Where:
Shelter number 8
Fred Howard Park
1700 Sunset Dr.,
Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
Phone 727.943.4081
When:
Saturday June 26th
10 am until when ever

What to bring:
Towels, Sunblock, Any food you would like to eat.
I will be making a few lbs of my special BBQ pulled beef, and my italian slow cooked pulled chicken breast.
I will also have home made macaroni salad and a home made fruit salad.
I will have a cooler on site filled with assorted soda and bottled water also. You guys and gals are welcome to bring food and drinks too if there is something special you want. I will most likely be running the grill hopefully jake will volunteer to cook too. I will have plenty of charcoal, paper plates, stuff like that so no need to bring anything like that, donations are greatly accepted to pay for some of the stuff, I am far from rich lol! please, no booze, it will get us kicked out of the park.
after we are finished at the park, i'm inviting anyone who wants to, come by our house for a night out in the back patio or the garage, i'll have a cooler full of corona's and a bunch of lime in the fridge. I already put some tiki torches out back, and picked up all the oranges in the grass incase anyone wants to set up a tent for the night. i do have neighbors, so we cant be too rowdy, but anyone who wants to hang out and have a few beers and B.S come on by. But please, i dont want anyone leaving my house drunk, if you get screwed up, sit and wait it out! I think we can make this a good time, i'm looking forward to it for sure. dont over do it with food either, its only a meet, so too much food will have to go back home with you, or get wasted. We can always have a few guys leave the park and get more food if people want to get there first, then decide what to do for food, but like i said, i will have a bunch to start off.
Ok LVC'ers, thats it, its official no excuses now, make papa proud!!

Robyn and I have our anniversary on the 28th... I am trying to talk her into Florida again this year for our anniversary. I am pending on if I can make it, but I'm trying to work it out. If this meet turns out like the last, it'll definatly be worth it.

Jamie, as much as I hate to say it, count me out. I really want to come and not only for the meet but because I love coming to Florida. I would really like to come down and meet half of the people on here and see all the Marks and drive the piss out of yours one time but I know I can't make it.

My son Nicholas has to go to the doctor again for a "sleep test" or something like that on the 7th and the doctor is still undecided about removing the adenoids just yet. Tonsils are fine and not being removed. If something changes, I'll make the drive in a minute but that's where I stand right now.

Let me know if anyone is interested in having dent repair done. I've got a guy that will give a discount if he does multiple cars at once. I thought it would be cool for everyone's cars to be perfected while we all hang out. Just a thought I'm throwing out there.

you are the only dumb ass who dents his cars. unless you bring your hammer and get mad at all the grief you are gonna get, no one else is gonna need dent work.

we got 2 more second gen's coming up from ft. meyers, my buddy rich and his buddy are making the treck up here. so far, the people who said they are coming we got 11 mark's so far that i can remember who did say they will be there. we need more so spread the word.

picnic

Met one of your friends last sat. At a car show in port richey . He said i should i should come by . I have a 97' mark viii supercharged . See you in june. I'll be coming from bradenton. I would love to post a picture of my car but i am not that computer savie mike

Met one of your friends last sat. At a car show in port richey . He said i should i should come by . I have a 97' mark viii supercharged . See you in june. I'll be coming from bradenton. I would love to post a picture of my car but i am not that computer savie mike

Awesome, the more the merrier :)

yes mike we'd love to have you, even with the yellow stripe lol! you are absolutely welcome. i'm just giving you a hard time!!!

i suppose i will make it out.....lol....i will be there and will fo sho be manning the grill !!!!! should be a good time .....like last one!!!!! spread the word!!!!

Bbq

Jamie, Natalie and Myself would like to attend on June 24, but we have gone up North (Michigan) for the summer, have a great time. Doc

thanks doc, sorry you couldnt make it, enjoy your northern summer, it sucks already down here!!!

Jamie,

Betty and I are good to go. What can I do to help you. Call me.

Whats our head count?

i just got another couple to commit today, my customer bob and his girlfriend linda will be attending too, his 97 is just like yours Ed, ivory on ivory. We need everyone who said they are coming to add to the list i already tried this and no one followed through
Jamie & Shari and kids
Ed and Monica
Ed and Betty
Bob and Linda
Rich and his buddy from Ft Meyers
Jeff and his wife Beth ( i hope thats her name! )
Jake and Courtney
Marvin and Alex from Miami i hope!
Mike from Bradenton

please add to this list if you are coming, just copy and paste it in your reply then add your name and post it.

Jamie & Shari and kids
Ed and Monica
Ed and Betty
Bob and Linda
Jake and Courtney
Mike from Bradenton
Derek, Tanya and Son

Jamie & Shari and kids
Ed and Monica
Ed and Betty
Bob and Linda
Jake and Courtney
Mike from Bradenton
Derek, Tanya and Son
Andrew from Lutz.

Members online

Back