Florida's Official Jamie's BBQ/Mark VIII Meet info

naaa I am a die hard gen 1 lol.

Hey who has pics and can name people, I only know screen names to people
Jamie
Ed and betty
Derrik

pic with screen and real names if anyone has them, Want to pm the other Gen 1 guy that showed up with the girl who bought a 98 lsc from Jamie NO Idea of screen name or real name (suffer from CRS *cant remember :q:q:q:qtttttt* )

Whos got em

jamie- have u planned the next meet? :q:q:q:q ill drive down from charlotte in mine.. but my car is white just like everyone elses

that would be me. You enjoying your lsc badge?

naaa I am a die hard gen 1 lol.

Hey who has pics and can name people, I only know screen names to people
Jamie
Ed and betty
Derrik

pic with screen and real names if anyone has them, Want to pm the other Gen 1 guy that showed up with the girl who bought a 98 lsc from Jamie NO Idea of screen name or real name (suffer from CRS *cant remember :q:q:q:qtttttt* )

Whos got em

jamie- have u planned the next meet? :q:q:q:q ill drive down from charlotte in mine.. but my car is white just like everyone elses

i havent figured anything but we were talking at this past meet about doing one in the fall, fall in florida kicks ass!

I think fall would be great it was just alittle hot at the last picnic. I"ll bring more than 2 hot dogs. I missunderstood the food. but it was fun and the people were great

Members online

No members online now.
Back