Florida's Official Jamie's BBQ/Mark VIII Meet info

yeah thats fine as long ans you eat under 50 years old, you havent discovered that yet. you like your meat curtains smothered in sawdust.

One week exactly, i hope you are all getting ready. Me and my wife are hitting up walmart this weekend for lots of charcoal and other goodies!! The countdown begins.

I got 3 baby back ribs today. and a good rub, a new jar of Open pit bbq sauce. I will get them slow cooked just to finish off on the grill, I will also be cutting up a nice seedless watermellon.

I hope there are some Frisbee throwers in the group. I love to throw. I will bring a good frisbee and my backgammon board

and a couple gallons of my home made sweet tea

Well i know for sure now we will be there.looking forward to meeting everyone.
Jamie & Shari and kids
Ed and Monica
Ed and Betty
Bob and Linda
Rich and his buddy from Ft Meyers
Jeff and his wife Beth ( i hope thats her name! )
Jake and Courtney
Marvin and Alex from Miami i hope!
Mike from Bradenton
Lee & Summer and kids

awesome glad you will make it lee, cant wait to see the car in person, you might leave the meet with an egg on your head, a black eye, and a missing hood and front bumper though!!!

Jamie & Shari and kids
Ed and Monica
Ed and Betty
Bob and Linda
Jake and Courtney
Mike from Bradenton
Lee & Summer and kids
Andrew from Lutz

i will be making some yummy smoked sausage and potatoes and onion stuff! and bringing some coke and maybe mountain dew!!!!!! but i dont think my better half will be joining us....due to her workin on saturdays!..oh well lookin forward to meetin everyone

ya but that just means we can have more muffin time......maybe even take our shirts off and go in the water together! lol maybe i will wear the wig!

Please god let me have an interview at Disney this week, because then I will need to drive down there last minute. Maybe I can make the meet, but it will be a last minute thing :( I will know today if they want me to come down for an interview. We have our house up for sale, and that is where I am getting a job, its them or nobody.

awesome glad you will make it lee, cant wait to see the car in person, you might leave the meet with an egg on your head, a black eye, and a missing hood and front bumper though!!!

more like hood, ft bumper, headlights, wheels, trunk lid, hell jamie just take the whole damn car

I got 3 baby back ribs today. and a good rub, a new jar of Open pit bbq sauce. I will get them slow cooked just to finish off on the grill, I will also be cutting up a nice seedless watermellon.

I hope there are some Frisbee throwers in the group. I love to throw. I will bring a good frisbee and my backgammon board

and a couple gallons of my home made sweet tea

I'll try the frisbee thing...I'll definitely throw a football though. I love doing that, especially doing power throws trying to throw it as far as possible. Fun times :D

I'll try the frisbee thing...I'll definitely throw a football though. I love doing that, especially doing power throws trying to throw it as far as possible. Fun times :D

Ya, camel likes balls flying at his face! Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

Jamie & Shari and kids
Ed and Monica
Ed and Betty
Bob and Linda
Jake and Courtney
Mike from Bradenton
Lee & Summer and kids
Andrew from Lutz
lol.well i put off the needed body work and paint the car needs till after your meet,i didnt want to take a chance of missing this.

This bbq will be worth it just to watch flawless and Jamie rip on each other! HAHAHA! It's freaking hilarious!

One day to go.

My wife is from Vermont and has a killer homemade Baked bean recipe like nothing you've ever tasted and we'll be bringing a double batch. No fear on driving a 2 door coupe, she has a secret gas removal method as part of the recipe process. :)

We'll bring a bunch of cold bottled water and whatever else I can figure.
I am a collector of Vintage boomboxes and will bring one of my blasters and some mix tapes. If anybody has any tunes on an ipod or whatever I'll bring some cables.

Got to impress the forum guys over at Boomboxery.com and take some pics of
a ghettoblaster makin' an appearance at a Mark VIII get together.

lol yeah Ed i was thinking in the shower tunes would be cool, i dont have any portable radio's so why not an old school ghetto blaster!!! works for me. hey marvin or alex are you guys gonna make it?
my wife just ran out to get a bunch of stuff for saturday, i gave her a huge list. its hard to find, but there is a dip mix i get when i can locate it, its savory herb and garlic, if she finds some, you guys are in for a hell of a treat with the taco dip i make, it will be the first thing that dissapears i guarantee it!! its a party favorite for many years now!

I seriously dont think ill be making it to this one. My car still has an oil leak after replacing the oil filter gasket. It seems to be leaking from the oil sender unit but I just dont have the time to change it out before the meet. I work all day tomorrow and I finish at 10:30 at night. I have no time to work on the car before the meet.

how bad is the leak? you could just top off the oil when you leave and top off before you head home.

Members online

No members online now.
Back