Florida's Official Jamie's BBQ/Mark VIII Meet info

Hey Jamie is his name spelled different because a search for Blue T came up with nothing. I tried bluet, blue t, blu t, blut....Is he from a different site?

Hey guys thanks for the compliments on my car. But everyone there was just as proud of their car a I am . We all had something a little different and that made it interesting. I would like to see more cars next time , we'd have even more things to talk about. Lee's front bumper and spoiler were just sweet . mike

yeah derek i am not sure if lee uses the same name here, i am sure he is on this site too but he is from another site.

wow that was hard derek, he made a post right in this thread on page 2!!!!!
blue_t

View Photos By: blue_t

yeah derek i am not sure if lee uses the same name here, i am sure he is on this site too but he is from another site.

wow that was hard derek, he made a post right in this thread on page 2!!!!!
blue_t

View Photos By: blue_t

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I never thought to put the underscore down. Wow typical ripped fail....:D:shifty:

hey if anyone has pics of all of us around the pavillion post them too, i know people took alot of pics i was running back and fourth so much i didnt get any shots of the people just the cars!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I never thought to put the underscore down. Wow typical ripped fail....:D:shifty:

LOL. i havent been to the other sight for awhile.Thank you all for the good time.Glad to finally meet everyone.sorry i couldnt stay longer,i ended up going to exit #2 in Georgia.She had been waiting for me for 2 hours.told her sorry but this was planed out for more than a month,i dont feel bad for her waiting 2 hours.should of made her wait longer.:D we will have to get together again soon.My car is going under the knife this week sense i have some free time.

lee, i didnt get to talk to you as much as i wanted to, jake said you are a diesel mechanic, but do you do body work on the side, or do you do it as another job? the more i look at your car the more i want to do something unique too, i dont want to copy your car, but dammit that front bumper is so awesome i'd like to do something similar, even my wife loves your car. i wish you and i were a little closer, i mean you arent real far away, i'd love to get together and put our heads and hands on some bumpers and spin off some really cool pieces we could sell, i have soooooooooooooooo many bumpers 1st and 2nd gen. i could see us being good friends, but travel time back and fourth to have fun could be a pain!! you need to come down this way again on a saturday, there are some really awesome local cruise nights we could hit some night and then take the cars out to the courtney campbell causeway or the gandy bridge and show them off while the little ricers drag race! i would deff like to get together again and chew the fat some more without having to worry about time. i'm glad you made it out though, even though that crap was hanging over your head, that was a lot of driving to do in one day!

LOL. i havent been to the other sight for awhile.Thank you all for the good time.Glad to finally meet everyone.sorry i couldnt stay longer,i ended up going to exit #2 in Georgia.She had been waiting for me for 2 hours.told her sorry but this was planed out for more than a month,i dont feel bad for her waiting 2 hours.should of made her wait longer.:D we will have to get together again soon.My car is going under the knife this week sense i have some free time.

Fixing the rear ds spoiler? Next time I have some extra money If you're up to the task I'd love for you to do some body work to my car.

lee, i didnt get to talk to you as much as i wanted to, jake said you are a diesel mechanic, but do you do body work on the side, or do you do it as another job? the more i look at your car the more i want to do something unique too, i dont want to copy your car, but dammit that front bumper is so awesome i'd like to do something similar, even my wife loves your car. i wish you and i were a little closer, i mean you arent real far away, i'd love to get together and put our heads and hands on some bumpers and spin off some really cool pieces we could sell, i have soooooooooooooooo many bumpers 1st and 2nd gen. i could see us being good friends, but travel time back and fourth to have fun could be a pain!! you need to come down this way again on a saturday, there are some really awesome local cruise nights we could hit some night and then take the cars out to the courtney campbell causeway or the gandy bridge and show them off while the little ricers drag race! i would deff like to get together again and chew the fat some more without having to worry about time. i'm glad you made it out though, even though that crap was hanging over your head, that was a lot of driving to do in one day!

Yeah we should all hit the spring hill car show. It's either every Wed or Thurs. That thing has tons of cars there! I've yet to go to a weekly cruise in that has even a 1/4 of the amount of cars that show up there.

after all of these threads I was expecting ripped camel's to be a real turd, that car looks pretty damn good I have to say!

oh no way derek's car is a great looking mark, if the bugs could just be worked out it would be a sweet car.

had a blast ! and enjoyed meeting everyone! food was awesome! a little warm out but hey its florida!........look forward to helping jamie put together more of these and being involved....maybe sometime soon i will get a mark and not be the odd ball at the meets...lol...hence the white truck parked next to muffins beast in the pics....lol....well glad i got to meet everyone i didnt know and ....lee's mark is amazing in person, and the super charged bubble bee was sick also( lol no offense) the black and yellow one......

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Those pictures look awesome. I will try to make it the next time you guys have a meet in Florida. Too bad I won't diversify the color problem as mines white and my brothers is silver....lol

after all of these threads I was expecting ripped camel's to be a real turd, that car looks pretty damn good I have to say!

Thanks, I'm glad you think she looks good because she still drives like a turd :D

oh no way derek's car is a great looking mark, if the bugs could just be worked out it would be a sweet car.

Yeah I think I'll stick with her and hope to work things out.

Yes i am a mechanic for Ford. Senior Master/Diesel cert and all the other good stuff.lol. Ive been with Ford for 23 years.Up at the dealership in Missouri,i did everything from engines and transmissions to paint jobs.I was bringing brand new mustangs home and two-toning them.then word got out to other dealerships and they started sending me all kinds of add on parts to paint bumpers,spoiler,chin spoilers,hood scoops,ect..cool for the money but took up alot of my time.the final straw was i came home on a Friday and there was 15 boxes of chin spoilers they wanted painted by Monday.got them done collected $1500 and said i was done.put the house up for sale,cleaned the garage and had to paint the floor because of all the over spray.But enuff on that.I think we will be coming over that way more often.we can definitely do some cool things to your car.copy mine..i dont care..hell we can make your car look alot better than mine:eek:! I think we should go with a year newer pontiac bumper.we will set up a weekend if you want,the wife and kids can go shopping and we will cut up some bumpers or something.

Fixing the rear ds spoiler? Next time I have some extra money If you're up to the task I'd love for you to do some body work to my car.

Yeah we should all hit the spring hill car show. It's either every Wed or Thurs. That thing has tons of cars there! I've yet to go to a weekly cruise in that has even a 1/4 of the amount of cars that show up there.

Working on the rear spoiler tonight,bad thing is if i fix the rear spoiler,i have to paint the quarters,and if i paint the quarters i will have to paint the doors and if i paint the doors i will have to get rid of the door handles! Oh-boy! wife is going to be PO!

Working on the rear spoiler tonight,bad thing is if i fix the rear spoiler,i have to paint the quarters,and if i paint the quarters i will have to paint the doors and if i paint the doors i will have to get rid of the door handles! Oh-boy! wife is going to be PO!

Ah....the life of a perfectionist! :D HAHAHA! Have fun bud. We should all hit the track when you come back this way.

hell yeah lee i'm up for it for sure, we can hit a few bone yards around here and see what we can find LQK has tons of nice stuff and the place is huge. let me know when you want to hang out i'll get some food for the shop and leave it in the fridge and break out the grill. my shop is my home away from home, its a fun place to hang out, ask anyone on here who has been there, its a blast down there anything goes!!!

I feel intreaged to fix my car up as mine was prob the turd of all that showed up

Members online

No members online now.
Back