RIP Raymond Joseph Urso II - AKA 1WykdMK8

Tux is LVC's....Ray did a lot of work on him, he knew Tux won 1st place last year before I did, he taught me so much...was always there for me..... this is just unbelievable... we were good friends...he used call me every morning at 4:30 on his way to work. cause he knew I was up...sorry...more later... i can't even focus. Erika, I've email you my info. please do not hesitate to call. I have some pics...both him and Dave are in em...I love you guys...this is rippin me apart....more later....sorry

you know, I joined this club for my Mark, little did I know I would have the opportunity to meet and get to be friends with such wonderful, caring, loving people....

Im gonna go sit in chat for a while if anyone would like to join, please do.

Luv you guys

Deb

Ray was such a great guy. Bought my auto dim rear view mirror for my Mark from him few years back. Such a terrible loss, my thoughts and prayers go out for him and his family! :( RIP Ray, you will be missed by everyone here for sure!

What a tragedy, I can't believe it... my condolences go out to his family and close ones, may he rest in peace.

I have lost a true friend.

Rest in peace my friend.

ray.jpg

wow, its going to be diferent around here. When i read the title of this thread,my heart dropped. I didnt know him that well but i sure did respect his helping me, seemed like a really nice guy. Always helping me out,even when i was asking stupid questions lol.

I'm a Christian,and will be asking prayers for Ray's family in my church. Praying for you erica and the family also.

Wow

I never met Ray personally but he did point me in the right direction here more than a few times,and i know he helped alot of folks here on this forum.Im in Cali. been sick with the flu all week.
Gonna mis you Bro.

R.I.P Ray

You have my prayers Erica and family.
Javier

He was HUGE part of evrything Lincoln, this club as well as others, I cant really say anything right now except how sorry I am. When we last talked a month ago or so he was in good spirits and we had a great conversation as usual.

Ill miss his phone calls whenever I would pick up I would hear "Whats up kid?" I so loved heraing that because I am OLD!!!

One GREAT friend GONE!!! I am so sorry Erica. If there is anything needed in any way please call.

-Geno.

as long as I have known Mark VIII's, I have known about Ray, and who he was.
He has never written a bad word pointed in my direction, no matter where I spend my time.

We had only exchanged a few emails, but we seemed to be cut from the same tree in many ways...

he, like I, would spend time helping others, or posting technical info to help anyone that needed it along the way.

I knew him no more than words of text on a page...but I liked him.

Ray...R.I.P.

we will ALL miss you.

I did not have the pleasure of meeting this fine gentlemen, but from reading many of his posts and this post I see that we have lost a piece of the puzzle. My sympathy to all friends and family.

I never had had the chance met ray in person but have seen alot of his posts. he was always pointing people in the right deriction incuding me he will be missed here.

all my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends

we will miss you ray R.I.P

Erica,

Send a PM to joeychgo and he'll take you through it. He is the owner of the site and knew Ray pretty well.

I'm beside myself, i dont know what to say...man this sucks, ill miss ya ray, wanted to meet him this year at boscobel, we talked alot, he was a suspension and electronics guru, and helped me figure out my mistake when i installed his switch wrong. i would bounce suspension ideas off of him and he always went above and beyond. lvc has now had 2 great losses in a very short time. Erica our deepest sympathy's for your loss, and im not sure if ray pissed anybody off on lvc he helped everyone he could

Last edited by a moderator:
I never know what to say when a horrible thing such as this happens, Ray always answered everyones questions & Knew his Marks. I never met him but I could tell that he was a good guy.

I am so very sorry for your loss & I really don't know how to put it into the right words.

Really ashame how something like a common illness can take one's life. Condolences to those who knew him.

I remember talking to him. I'm sorry for the loss. I'm not sure what will happen with his Lincoln, but remember that there are a lot of us here to help.

OMG !!! :(
Ray wast one of the COOLEST Dudes around.
He just posted to me about Carlise next year so we could hang and
"make fun of the others "
I will miss him Dearly.
My prayers are out to you and his family.

My deepest condolences to friends and family.
I didn't know Ray but know him by the steelers atvar, he always was postive and helping people.
Its a sad day.

Truely UNBELIEVEABLE. I recieved a call from his dad this morning (saturday) and was absolutely speechless and crushed about the news. Ray had helped me dozens and dozens of times with my lincoln right in his driveway and I also went to several car cruises with him and we'd have our Mark VIII's perched in the corner and they got a suprising amount of attention. Ray also did everything without ever asking or expecting anything in return, truely a great guy. I'll also never forget his great sense of humor and ability to make me constantly die of laughter lol.

Rest in peace buddy.

LVC will be sending a flower display to Ray's funeral. To contribute to this display, please click the Donate Button Below.

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

:frown: We were talking about riding to Bosocobel together. It's gonna be a long ride once I pass Pittsburgh :frown:

Here are some pictures from Carlisle, 2006

IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1031.jpg

Hello everyone... I actually have a request from Rays family.... we would like to request that if anyone comes to the funeral... if at all possible to bring ur lincolns his dad would like to have a lincoln procession for the funeral... we still dont know any details as to when we are getting him back so when we get that then we will have times and days for everything... u guys have my number and email... talk soon

Erica

Hello everyone... I actually have a request from Rays family.... we would like to request that if anyone comes to the funeral... if at all possible to bring ur lincolns his dad would like to have a lincoln procession for the funeral... we still dont know any details as to when we are getting him back so when we get that then we will have times and days for everything... u guys have my number and email... talk soon

Erica

What is the zip code of where the funeral will be? Also, would you like to limit the Lincolns to Mark VIIIs?

Members online

Back