RIP Raymond Joseph Urso II - AKA 1WykdMK8

ursos girl

LVC Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to let all of the people who knew and loved him that he passed away last nite... Thursday Feb 7th.... He was working in Cali and he was fighting the flu.... I was going to pick him up last nite at the airport... the plane came in but Ray never got off... we called the hotel... he was still there stated that he slept through going to the airport... he was going to call the ambulance to take him to the hospital... they came and was unable to do anything... I just wanted to let you know about this and if u have any questions or such my email is ericaviking2000@yahoo.com... there are no definate plans yet i will update if i remember how i got here to begin with and let you know.... please remember Ray and his family in your prayers... I love you Ray

Erica

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW, I feel like I just got hit by a brick. If there is anything that I can do, please don't hesitate to call. My number is in Ray's cell under buford or Marvin. I am speechless. Erica please keep us posted as to the arrangements.

I can't frikkin believe this. Stunned. Sad:(

Life is too damn short.

My prayers are with you and Ray's family.

I'm so bummed I can't believe it.

He was just getting back on his feet. Life is not fair.

Please keep us informed and where to send our condolences.

OMG !!!...please tell me this isnt the same Ray we all know...

my condolences..

he will be greatly missed and never forgotten

OMG.................A great friend.......I will miss our conversations.

Condolences to his family.

May he rest in peace.

Anybody who has pics of Ray from any of the meets, please post them up. Ray was a big part of the LVC family and a close personal friend. I would like to put together an album of pics of Rays other family to present to Rays family. His dad and his brother were very much a part of Rays love of his Mark, and I am sure that they would appreciate it. I really am having a hard time believing that Ray is gone. I just missed a call from him a few weeks back and I am kicking myself in the ass for not making the time to call him back.

OMG !!.. i didnt know him that well.. but i just talked to him a few weeks back ..and just got my "Rayswitch" in the mail... i havent even opened it yet !!

i only spoke to him a few times .. but he seemed like a great guy...he was soo willing to go out of his way to build me that switch.. i was looking forward to possibly meeting, and thanking him in person at Carlysle this year...

once again.. my heart goes out to his family and close friends

Wow... I am speechless.

We all know that this is more than just a forum of general discussion. This is a place that we all meet and make new friends. Take all Lincoln stuff out, we have all lost a friend.

Please know that you will be in our prayers.

T

What a shame...

Ray seemed like such a nice guy - i was really looking forward to meeting him this year.

My condolences to his family and all those who knew him.

Martin.

From Carlisle in 2006

ray.jpg

Omg!!!!!! We Were Just Talking To Each Other About Getting Together At Carlise .. He Went Out Of His Way To Answer All The Question I Had About Motels And Meeting Him To Convoy In!..oh Hell I'm Crying Here!!

Ray

Thanks for all the words of kindness for my love Ray.... it makes us feel good that he was liked by so many .. and didnt piss off everyone in the world.... lol... as for having peoples numbers... i have his phone but the sim card is not working so i cannot get the numbers... if u want send ur umbers to me via ericaviking2000@yahoo.com

as of now ..his body is still in cali... they want to preform an autopsy to see cause of death... we were told that there is a flu epidemic going around in the plant he was working at.... so if we go with the autopsy its only done on weds in the town that he is in.. so that means he doesnt come back to pitt untill at least thurs... we are going to talk to the funeral director today to get some info... as soon as i know anything i will let u know...

again if i am missing anyone please forward any info to them... hell even if then didnt like him cause he pissed them off..hhahahah...

also plese please please.. any pics or photos please send me...

again thanks for your thoughts...

all my love
Erica

Last edited by a moderator:
Just talked to Ray last week about coming to the Beach Party. He had called and was making arrangments.

I was excited that he was finally going to make the meet....

I've been looking for thead of Ray... Trying to find the pic when Mike (94m5) picked up my 94 from Scott and Ray drove it back to Pitt. with Mike driving behind. Pic is of Ray driving my car taken through Mike's window showing speedo at 100 mph... Ray having a good time.. LOL..

I haven't posted the pic yet but Ray sent me a nice air intake tube he cleaned up for me. He was on helluv a guy... I'm going to miss his calls and his advice.

Holy Crap! You have got to be kidding me? This is absolutely horrible news! I bought a Tag Heuer watch from him a year or so ago and he was a great person to talk to. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family!! He will be missed.

Holy crap. Ray seemed like a super cool dude the few times we had PMed each other on here. What a friggin' shame. :( You have my condolences, Erica. All the best with everything and sorry to hear this.

Wow that is some sad news two of the finest people on LVC gone. I was looking foward to meeting Ray at the meet in Boscobel this summer My condolences goes out to his family and to his fiancee.

This is very sad. I've met Ray twice at Carlisle. Great guy.

He was always ready to help people with their cars. He wrote some great tech notes to share with everyone.

Rest in peace Ray.

Again i want to thank everyone for ur thoughts and kind words... just drove the barney mobile.... can we say CRIED..... hes all around me... felt good to be in the barney mobile again...

I just talked to him not long ago and was kind and patient and helped me out alot with my minor Mark gremlins, I didnt know him well but his passing has impacted me.

just another example of how fragile life really is.

If you need anything Erica I will PM you my mobile.

-Lou

Erica, please accept my deepest heartfelt condolences. Ray was one those members on LVC that has done everything to his Mark, and shared his knowledge freely. He will be deeply missed. Ray helped me last year with my 93 Mark when I totally redid my fuel system. I have relatives in Penn Hills, and we were planning to get together and drive from Pittsburgh to Carlise this summer.

i didnt know ray, or recognize his user name, i'm still semi-newbie here but its sad news reguardless. my prayers go out to everyone in his family and friends. its always sad to lose a friend and family member and from reading the other posts he was family here too. r.i.p Ray.

Members online

No members online now.
Back