RIP Raymond Joseph Urso II - AKA 1WykdMK8

I didn’t know ra I am new here but my prayers go out to him and his family
379a7ba015d8bf1c70b8add2c287c6fa.jpg

You know, it's hard to believe that it's been almost two years now since Ray left us. I tend to get a little sentimental when I go back and clean up my inbox. I never have deleted the conversations Ray and I had. I don't really know why, but I've just never been able to bring myself to do it.

I haven't heard much out of Jason or Ray Sr., I hope things are going well for them.

Yes Adam, it's almost 2 years since Ray died. Feb 7th will be 2 years. He's missed hear also. Him and Jason were very close, and that's one of the reasons we gave Barney to him. Thanks Adam for bringing Ray up. Some still remember.

I think of him every time I build a switch, it's hard not to. Speaking of that, I have one to get started on this weekend! I was slacking a little last year, time to straighten up and get these things moving again!

Ray's switch:

That's good to hear that you're going keep this swicth moving forward. Mrs and I are greatful for that. I still have the last one he ever built. Maybe someday I'll buy a Mark and use it. Thanks again. Look over these wire connectors and if you need anything, let me know.

HI Dad, tell Mom Hi too and give her my love. Ray will always be a part of me, my day, my favorite things... I treasured our friendship and it lives on thru all the things Ray did for me and my mark. To make things even better, thru Ray, I met all of you, and you embraced me just as quickly as Ray did. Not one minute did I ever feel like just another club member. No wonder Ray has so many friends, he came from such a welcoming family ;)

Ray will never be forgotten dad, never.

I've already taken the time off work for Carlisle hope to see you both there!!

all my love prayers - always.

God Bless Ya!!!

Debi

Thanks Deb. You'll always be a friend of the family too.
Yes, Jason & I will be at Carlisle this year, as long as nothing goes wrong. As you know, Jason doesn't have to go to far. Maybe we can get together at his house again this year, and see if anyone else wants to come. Thanks again.

Yes we had a blast playing corn hole on the slope...errr, there was a slope yeah? lolol Also looking forward to seeing Jasons new addition and I don't mean the one on the house! lolol

LOVE YOU!!!!

Hey Adam and debbie we are doing great. I know how you feel Adam about not deleting your inbox, how do. Feel everytime I go in the garage and see rhe car sitting there. My computer is all jacked up we have to update it just keep forgetting about it. I don't know if I'll ever make it to boscebel I would like to one of these times but not sure yet. Hope to see you in carlisle deb.

I will be there if I have to hitch a ride. yeah I have an old phone that has texts from him, I wont get rid of it.

R.I.P. Ray

I was the owner of the switch that was left with ray. It had two switches for the kit the only Ray switch kit he made that allowed the car to low the front and back at seperate time. I sent it back to him cause it had some bugs on the circuit. Ray was very helpful.
RIP

Jason "Ray's bro" just let me know that their father, Raymond J. Urso Sr., "Ray's family", to those who knew him "Dad" passed away last night. Jason will give me details when known.

As Pepp's sig says, "..sometimes a car will lead person down a road he might never have gone otherwise", my Mark's lead me to LVC, thru LVC I have made lifetime friends, friends so close I consider them family. Ray and Dad along with Mom, Jason, John and Justin are at the top of the list and will always be very special to me.

Mom, Jason, John, Justin wives and beautiful little girls - my prayers with you - God's grace encompass and keep you all now and always.

I will post more when I know more.

Debi

Ray's bro has the info if you would like to attend the the viewings or the funeral.

I will post later tonight if he doesn't today.

Debi

Members online

No members online now.
Back