What did you do to your LS today?

I did the ole' interior detail and quick wash. It is suposed to rain all week, so why bother doing a full wash...

Got my Eibach Pro Kit springs, installed this morning.

Fronts only.

Before:
20130429_080745.jpg

After:
20130429_101617.jpg

Before:
20130429_080715.jpg

After:
20130429_101518.jpg

has to settle a bit for a week, alignment end of week.
rides nice, seems tighter.

20130429_080715.jpg

20130429_080745.jpg

20130429_101518.jpg

20130429_101617.jpg

... on the way home from having my Eibach's installed on the front,
the CEL lights up, no symptoms, ran normal.

Just a little excited here ... can't wait to find out what it is.

First real CEL since purchase, the flashing CEL during misfire on coil#3 didn't count.

----EDIT:

P0136 :zgreenbou
= 02 Sensor Circuit Malfunction (Bank I Sensor 2)
= Oxygen O2 Sensor Circuit Low Voltage (Bank 1, Sensor 2)

Right side (passenger) after CAT ?

I recharged the ac system
Feels good having cold air
And put in a new fuel filter while I was at it
The one on the car looked like it had never been changed
It was so full of dirt it dripped out black dirty gas
The Ls runs so much better now

Ordered suspension parts, listened to my brakes starting to squeal, last night sprayed everything I could to find where my annoying noises are coming from in the rear, thinking about changing the fuel filter....drove her to work.

... on the way home from having my Eibach's installed on the front,
the CEL lights up, no symptoms, ran normal.

Just a little excited here ... can't wait to find out what it is.

First real CEL since purchase, the flashing CEL during misfire on coil#3 didn't count.

----EDIT:

P0136 :zgreenbou
= 02 Sensor Circuit Malfunction (Bank I Sensor 2)
= Oxygen O2 Sensor Circuit Low Voltage (Bank 1, Sensor 2)

Right side (passenger) after CAT ?

That should be the driver side rear O2. Seems like there's quite a few of us with the low circuit code now...hmm.

Looks like the convenience centre did a great job installing those Eibachs.

"suds" convenience centre, you can wash your dog there too!

Took a trip to the license branch this afternoon. Got plates for both cars. The 06 is just a plain jane but I decided to get something special for the black one. It's going to say QUICK LS. (Not to be confused with quik ls) plus he's 1000 miles away and if I recall his car is no longer in service :/

Just want to show how good the grass is coming in, and there's a ls.

Also took off my rear surround. I might repaint, or sell if anyone wants it.

IMG_20130430_190127.jpg

IMG_20130430_190642.jpg

IMG_20130430_190247.jpg

wasn't today but a little over a week ago. 4 new duralast rotors, duralast gold cmax pads/hardware (front&rear) and 4 Sumitomo HTR A/S P01 tires.

Just want to show how good the grass is coming in ...
attachment.jpg

It does look really healthy, now if only it was well manicured!
I love yard work ... this is my other ride,

john-deere.jpg

:)

john-deere.jpg

It does look really healthy, now if only it was well manicured!
I love yard work ... this is my other ride,

:)

It's growing crazy fast, I can't keep up. Zero turns don't work for me, too steep and it tears up the soft grass (I water twice a day). I use a 54" liquid cooled deere.

That should be the driver side rear O2. Seems like there's quite a few of us with the low circuit code now...hmm.

Just confirmed it is the passenger side ... bank 1 that is.

I took my "thanks" back, hope you don't mind. lol

I've been going back and forth, good thing I'm changing both out.
either or, they visually look fine, no wires loose, can only assume, it's worn out.

It's growing crazy fast, I can't keep up. Zero turns don't work for me, too steep and it tears up the soft grass (I water twice a day). I use a 54" liquid cooled deere.

Nice, have to be honest ... that's not actually me or mine in that picture.

Mine is like this,
john-deere.jpg

It's starting to grow around here (finally) already dethatched and spread the Scott's fertilizer with weed control.
Spot fixing some yellow dog crop circles also holding off on beginning over seeding for a bit.

john-deere.jpg

Just placed an order (for the 06) with Torrie @ fastpartsnetwork.com. I'll finally get to see what all the hype is about :)

It's growing crazy fast, I can't keep up. I water twice a day.

Perhaps you could water less? I live in Oklahoma, which makes Michigan look like an ice box in the summer. I only water when I have to add fertilizer or other chemicals, and then only enough water to apply the chemicals. My yard stays green year round and I only have to mow once a week at most. My neighbors, who water constantly, are constantly having to mess with their yards and a week after they stop watering their yards are dead. When you constantly water your grass is growing leaves, when you aren't it's growing roots looking for water. Plus the water part of my bill is only about 20-25 a month in the summer.

Perhaps you could water less? I live in Oklahoma, which makes Michigan look like an ice box in the summer. I only water when I have to add fertilizer or other chemicals, and then only enough water to apply the chemicals. My yard stays green year round and I only have to mow once a week at most. My neighbors, who water constantly, are constantly having to mess with their yards and a week after they stop watering their yards are dead. When you constantly water your grass is growing leaves, when you aren't it's growing roots looking for water. Plus the water part of my bill is only about 20-25 a month in the summer.

I've actually yet to water this year.

I get free water from the river that runs through an in-ground system. It's only cost is the hour of electricity the 1.5 hp pump runs a day.

I like my grass short about 2 1/4 inch, so it works out only having to mow once a week. I do treat it once a month as well. The roots are pretty deep, just down by the river they're very shallow.

Guess it depends on your soil. I have clay and if I don't water at least every other day for at least 10 minutes my lawn turns brown as you watch!

Has anyone looked into under drive pulleys for the 3.9? I've done some searching and haven't found anybody that makes a kit specifically for it or the 4.0/4.2.
Put a call in to March Performance and they have no interest in it.
The crank pulley would be a little more complicated but I won't be surprised if somewhere out there are some slightly bigger pulleys that may bolt up to our alternator and water pump.
That brings up another question. If we couldn't downsize the crank pulley would there be any gains from only getting bigger on the accessories?

I took it out last night to pick up pizza. Mexican place next door to the Pizza shop was having some outdoor party. LOTS of looks as I drove by.

Members online

Back