What did you do to your LS today?

I turned the keys over to my daughter after her Malibu lost a brake caliper. I'll get it back after her caliper has been replaced. in the meantime, driving a Chevy truck.

ONR wash, clay, IPA wipe down.

Sealed it with Finish Kare 1000p hi-temp sealant (same stuff I use on my wheels). Good to go for another 5-6 months.

Mlara, I washed mine today! ;)
image.jpg

image.jpg

Dropped off ye' ol' McLaren Grille for paint today. Tried to get my Sentas put on, turns out I need a tire due to a bulge and slice in the sidewall. Found the tire on TireRack.com but I'm debating whether or not to sell the set. If you read this and are interested PM me.

Dropped off ye' ol' McLaren Grille for paint today. Tried to get my Sentas put on, turns out I need a tire due to a bulge and slice in the sidewall. Found the tire on TireRack.com but I'm debating whether or not to sell the set. If you read this and are interested PM me.

Why are you selling them???

Had my 4 wheel alignment done today after the front Eibach Springs had a chance to settle.

wheelalign.jpg

Anyone able to tell me if these numbers look about right ?

wheelalign.jpg

I was debating selling them before putting them on. There are better looking and higher quality wheels out there and I figured at some point I'll be upgrading, so if I sold now, I wouldn't be losing too much out of them. From a ride comfort standpoint, I, like many, prefer the stockers over 20s as well. Maybe a nice 18" or 19" will tickle my fancy.

It's not perfect but good for my first custom paint project. I'd say the match is about 90% on, it's a little darker. Tricoat is hard to match perfect.

BEFORE:
2012-11-26_11-26-17_488.gif

AFTER:
IMG_20130507_191939_408_zps02eea969.gif

IMG_20130507_191916_581_zps13a95f5f.gif

IMG_20130507_191815_656_zps25734930.gif

Members online

No members online now.
Back