Jaguar Wheels Fitment Database

I have the Dorman ones with my Sentas and they work fine. They mentioned getting a thin walled socket for them because there is not much clearance but a regular one'll do ya.

OK, New wheels for the Database.

Jaguar Jupiter Wheels. 2007-09 XK/ XKR.

Note if you buy these you must get 4 fronts. The rears are 9.5 which would normally be ok but the offset is only 31+.

Specs on a set of fronts:
19X8.5
49mm offset
Tires are 245/40/19
Silver factory finish

Normally I am not a huge fan of silver wheels. I was going to send these in for a chrome exchange or maybe paint them gunmetal. But after putting these on I really like them and can see myself keeping a silver set for winter wheels.

You'll have to excuse the dirty car, I was going to wash it for the shoot, but it may snow sunday night here. Also poor quality cell pics.

Enough words, Picture time.

1101060.jpg

1101027.jpg

1101028.jpg

1101029.gif

1101030.gif

1101031.jpg

1101032.jpg

1101033.gif

1101034.jpg

1101035.jpg

1101036.gif

As expected...

fugging sexy!!!

With a drop those would look even better. Side and rear shots are money! or T-money haha I needed one with the wheels turned for the front shots.

Ahh, dammit.. I was going to do a few with the wheels turned, but you were texting me at the time and i forgot to do it lol.. Ill make sure to do that when the Barcelona's go on.

and I know.. A drop is badly needed on my car.

I wanna run my nutsack up and down those beautiful conditioned doors.

Those wheels look great on the LS. Sucks rear ones don't fit, but still. Lowering would make it look 10 times better, but regardless looks very very nice.

T-Money, you only have them on the pass side because you didn't buy 4 fronts? Those look pretty darn good!

T-Money, you only have them on the pass side because you didn't buy 4 fronts? Those look pretty darn good!

That is correct, I bought a regular set off of an XKR. I knew the rears wouldn't fit, but I got the whole set for 350. so I will just sell the rears. and buy 2 more fronts eventually.

If I didn't have my Volvo wheels these would be seriously considered. Look awesome.

Find anything nice at D's Sewing Center and Quilt Shop lol

Sick wheels my friend. Awesome snag.

Find anything nice at D's Sewing Center and Quilt Shop lol

Sick wheels my friend. Awesome snag.

I knew someone would say something about that haha. It actually isn't even open anymore it went out of business. So I was just using the lot.

That is correct, I bought a regular set off of an XKR. I knew the rears wouldn't fit, but I got the whole set for 350. so I will just sell the rears. and buy 2 more fronts eventually.

Ok, just so I get this correct. XKR rears will not work because the offset is wrong but the early S Type R rears will work because they have the correct offset? I just need to clarify because I am shopping wheels right now.

You are correct. The XKR wheels have a 31mm offset in the rear so they stick out past the fender( Tmoney you should post that pic). The STR wheels are just as wide but have a 60mm offset which puts them nice and flush with the fender. You can still run pretty wide tires without rubbing tho. 285s fit with no issues on the 18" STR wheels. I may look into 285s for my Barcelonas when i get new tires. ill let u guys know how that goes...

You are correct. The XKR wheels have a 31mm offset in the rear so they stick out past the fender( Tmoney you should post that pic). The STR wheels are just as wide but have a 60mm offset which puts them nice and flush with the fender. You can still run pretty wide tires without rubbing tho. 285s fit with no issues on the 18" STR wheels. I may look into 285s for my Barcelonas when i get new tires. ill let u guys know how that goes...

per mlaras request:

Now in the pictures the car is still up on a jack. I was just throwing these on for fun to see just how far they would stick out. I should of just dropped the car down to normal height so you could really get the picture.

19x9.5 with a 31mm offset :

1101062-1.jpg

1101061.jpg

Maybe, just maybe, that could be pulled off if you dropped her low enough?

Maybe, just maybe, that could be pulled off if you dropped her low enough?

Maybe if that's your style. I myself wouldn't want anything lower than a 49mm. Except those range rover wheels like bulls. That would be my exception.

Ok thanks. I am looking at running the 275s though. I took pics of some on a car hauler the other day.

My thing is trying to find other type of wheels with the same offset that might look good in that size.

Food for thought.....

Lower offset = "wheel" weight further from hub = extra stress on suspension components like ball joints (upper and lower), shocks, etc. Yes, lowering springs cause the same problems as it shifts the weight away from the center of the mounting point.

Just sayin'.............

..... and Just saying' - Nice Wheels T-Money !

Yea those are really sticking out. Would probably work with stretched tires, but i would not do that to my LS.

Members online

Back